Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Oh Wow- my mind is blown. This is fantastic
tarballGZ chapter 1 . 1/15
THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSS! 0w0
Elise chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Great, sweet, wonderful story. I like it very much- ty. :)
born on the day of earthquakes chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Unexpected and well thought. I really liked the way you guided the reader how to think while reading the story. Two thumbs up! : )
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh...I didn't THAT coming when I opened this fic...but wow...it's...it's wonderful. Could totally happen. -sniffs- Poor Rin...his brother forgot about him and now he had to raise him...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
classiczeppelin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I had to re-read this a few times out of confusion, but I figured it out about halfway through the second re-read. The third re-read was just purely for selfish enjoyment. ;)

Brilliantly done. This is one of my favorite AnE fanfictions in fandom. Give yourself a pat on the back from me, alright?
Q u e e n V a m p chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Aw! He's a Phoenix!

Very appropriate due to the flames.
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ah... The kind of story that puts a soft smile on your face that lasts the whole day. 3 I'd really like to think that when Rin grows old you'll see more and more of Shiro in him. And that Yukio fought for his sake his whole life. Yeah. This is a good story. Thank you.
anemix chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
What an interesting extrapolation. I like it, and all the things you reference. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is awesome! At first I didn't realize it was Rins pov...I thought it was Shiro with either Rin or Yukio...but I love this more! I so happy that you had Yukio reborn just like Rin, a demon! You did a great job on you first story. I found one mistake though you said 'asking' when it should be 'asked..' but other than that it was perfect!
Emememe chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I re-started reading this twice. The first time when I thought I got the main character wrong and reread it as Yukio narrating, and the second time when I realized it was Rin lol. Yes, it was a bit confusing, but a cool concept. So Yukio was reborn when he died of old age? I wonder why he didn't just stay the same age like Rin if he had demonic powers too? Unless they just took til now to set in?

Regardless, this is cool, and I love that you're writing something for this series (I discovered it a couple months ago, and can't wait for the next manga chapter to come out!). I'm excited for any updates this will get!
cruorem chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
too much cuteness
kat chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
very good, a bit confusing plot at first but good
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
P-p-p-p-p...not really sure what the point of that was, but I liked it!