Reviews for Love On The Rocks
hellorocket chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
OMG how could he say stuff like that to Grimmjow! I Hope Grimmjow makes an appearance soon!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Oooooo I love it! Update soon please!
Spoi chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Gasp
What happens?!
MoonsCat chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
OMG this is awesome!
Pleeeeeeeeeease continue this story!
I really wanna know what's going to happen next!
You really ended it with a bad cliffhanger!
Please continue :3
BleedingHeart765 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awe man this needs to be finished. I wanna know if Grimmy comes to save him. Come oooooon
Cody Zik chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This story is fabulous! I love how all of it flows! And Grimmjow's a gangster! XD Please continue!
naughtykittyme0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
meow
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nice
yullenlover chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
please continue! i love it and can't wait for more. that was the worst 'stringing along' any author could have done to me. SUCH a cliffhangerT_T the plot line was marvellous as always and i enjoyed every word of it.

-cheers

INTERESTING

AND
I NEED MOAR AAAAA
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh please update. I'm curious of what happens next. Nice story.
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh noe! Stupid Aizen had to tip the police but now what's going to happen to Ichi now? And will Grimmjow find out what happen to Ichigo?

Will Ichigo finally tell Grimmjow his ex lovers name, so he can swim with the fishes? I hope he goes with that as soon as Grimm bails him out. Looking fwd to reading the continuation for this story and maybe get some of my questions answered. :)
Lyra chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great job at making this :) one of my favorite parts of history because the women actually started to show off their personalities and did what they wanted :P i'd be glad if you would update asap :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love this story a lot . Wish you could update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »