Reviews for Love On The Rocks
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 2/5
Oooooo I love it! Update soon please!
Spoi chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Gasp
What happens?!
MoonsCat chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
OMG this is awesome!
Pleeeeeeeeeease continue this story!
I really wanna know what's going to happen next!
You really ended it with a bad cliffhanger!
Please continue :3
BleedingHeart765 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awe man this needs to be finished. I wanna know if Grimmy comes to save him. Come oooooon
Cody Zik chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This story is fabulous! I love how all of it flows! And Grimmjow's a gangster! XD Please continue!
naughtykittyme0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
meow
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nice
yullenlover chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
please continue! i love it and can't wait for more. that was the worst 'stringing along' any author could have done to me. SUCH a cliffhangerT_T the plot line was marvellous as always and i enjoyed every word of it.

-cheers

INTERESTING

AND
I NEED MOAR AAAAA
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh please update. I'm curious of what happens next. Nice story.
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh noe! Stupid Aizen had to tip the police but now what's going to happen to Ichi now? And will Grimmjow find out what happen to Ichigo?

Will Ichigo finally tell Grimmjow his ex lovers name, so he can swim with the fishes? I hope he goes with that as soon as Grimm bails him out. Looking fwd to reading the continuation for this story and maybe get some of my questions answered. :)
Lyra chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great job at making this :) one of my favorite parts of history because the women actually started to show off their personalities and did what they wanted :P i'd be glad if you would update asap :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love this story a lot . Wish you could update soon.
BleachIchi15 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ohh so many emotions and things happening. I am feeling so sad for Ichigo. First he had to see the person he loved with the woman. Then the commotion with Grimmjow, where later I felt bad for Grimm too. And then dat sousuke part. I was happy that Ichigo rejected him but then sousuke had to do something like bringing the cops. What will happen with Ichigo now? I was so nerveus while reading this O.O Grimm save Ichigo pleaasee!
But any great story and I am excited to see what will happen next!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »