Reviews for Take It Back
JaToya chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
LOL!
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Hahahah *laughs* Omg this fanfiction was hilarious, and so, so true...
autumn.candy chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
His reactions made me smile, especially when he's angry xD
Insanityisgood25 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Haha! The doctor knows!
Doctordonnanoble chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Mwahahahahah!
I mean..poor doctor
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
LOL. This is HILARIOUS. I can just imagine him reading fanfics about himself, or popping by Sherlock's flat to show him some Johnlock stuff. Teeheehee. :D Anyway, great idea. Well done.
Twelve13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh it's soooo funny!
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I Love it! I never knew he would read that!
Megg33k chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ahhhh! That was adorable! I love it! 3
karaku-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
oh wow...love it. i was sitting at a ballgame and got some WEIRD looks cause i started laughing so hard. I think (just think) you should continue this with amy and rory going back to bed, and the doctor finding more stories about him with various people. could be highly amusing. just a thought :)
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOL! OMIGOSH I CAN'T STINKIN' BREATHE! ROFLMHO! XDDDDDD
Quackaby chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I just literally rolled around laughing! Even now after 10 mins I get a fit of giggles thinking about it. Perfect!
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This just made my day! Wonderful!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, gosh, that was utterly hilarious. I'm currently sitting in a location where I don't want to laugh aloud, but I imagine it is quite amusing watching me cover my mouth and try desperately to be quiet! This is the second Fic I've read about the doctor discovering fanfiction, and they have both made me laugh! Thanks for brightening my day! :) :)
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Laughing... so... hard... ;)