Reviews for You
chasing.airplanes chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is by far the best DA Hawke/Isabela fiction that I have read. I love it!
Ily18 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This was perfect! Loved the bantering, the innuendo, the flirting, the jokes, and of course the smutty part.

Please, please write more FemHawke/Isabela! You're just too good at writing them not to! 3
Snafu1000 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
YOU, m'dear, are turning hot and sweet into an art form. The emotion beneath the erotic, the connection between them that transcends the physical, is what really makes these scenes work.
Heath Wingwhit chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Ah. How do you continue to do this with these two? You make these two electrifying- and yet all the sexiness about it is so much more than the physical. It's the connection they have that really cranks it up to eleven. Fucking fantastic. Keep writing and I will always keep reading.
RPGgirl514 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Wonderful - again! The only thing I would do differently if I were you would be to change the order of the chapters, since the second chapter right now is supposed to precede the first. Just a suggestion. Otherwise, the characterization and the relationship between Isabela and Hawke is awesome! They're probably my favorite Dragon Age slash pairing. Love it! Perhaps more is on the way? :)
KalenCaelli chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Ooooooh, I think I am in love...

...with Gaile muah hah hah hah

It's a shame Isabela doesn't share. I could totally make it worth her while.

Do you do requests? My naughty mind could come up with all kinds of things for Isabela to expound upon * winks*
Anon chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
DrawnToLife chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Maker, I just loooove your Gaile and her Isabela. You write these two so perfectly.
Griever0823 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012 I applaud your brilliant characterisation as always (I just adore your Hawke and Isabela). You definitely managed to balance the fluff with the smut; it was wonderfully sexy without being overly explicit, and I loved the way you portray both characters' uncertainty when it comes to the other. Even though they both know on some subconscious level how much they care for one another, it's the voicing of those feelings that proves difficult; but once they've been said, it's suddenly much easier...That made more sense in my head :P

On a sidenote, Isabela's comments about Gaile's back and forth flirting with Talis reminded me of a piece of Mass Effect fanart I'd seen a while's sort for related (and hopefully the link will work): ?qh§ion&qFlirtationfail#/d3ema38

Just made me think of Gaile's equal opportunity charming :P
Witness Gaxkang chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
The one character you somehow manage to write even better than Morrigan is easily Isabela. Wow.

The only thing that could make this better for me (for purely selfish reasons) is if Hawke had a gentleman's sausage.

...What? My main Hawke is male and I like to pretend I'm reading about MY characters even though I'm not. Though hawt lesbian sexytimez is a satisfactory substitute.

To ruin it for everone: SCISSOR ME, XERXES!
Hawke chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awesome, one of the best scenes ever written...
MegWithAMouth chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh... wow. That was intense. I can't remember the last time a story gave me heart palpitations, if ever, but this one definitely did. I'm sure I don't need to say it, but that was not only sexy as hell, but so intimate and sweet. This might be the most revealing Isabela fic I've ever read. The contrasts between sex and love were so well done, I don't even know what I could say. Absolutely brilliant job, as usual. If you were trying to solidify my addiction, I'd say you've definitely done the job! lol
Lolirot chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story was adorably sweet and, at the same time, damn hot!

I absolutely love the f!HawkexIsabela pairing, and this story was great! :)
Dragontiger96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
And what Isabela fic would be complete without the “I have Hawke,” line? Can’t deny that I squeed like a pathetic fangirl when I heard the line, and the awkwardness of how Isabela said it was just perfect.

You drew a line between happiness and pleasure. The difference between the two helps define Isabela between the woman she was to the woman she became, and touches on the very sensitive topic of change. You know me; I do love change. I noticed how you brought up happiness and pleasure again towards the end. It made another nice little circle :).

“She would kill her – whip around, take her dagger, and stab her in the heart. Dump the body.” made me laugh. A frustrated Isabela isn’t really someone to mess with is she?

One of the most striking things is how you interlace Isabela’s insecurity with her feelings and how they make love. When you distinctly differ what they do from just sex, it becomes amazing, because Isabela expects sex, not love. How you portray her inner struggle is… well, it’s just brilliant.

In essence, what I’m trying to say with this long review is that “I liked it.”
Cold Prairie chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aww... this is so damned sickly sweety!