Reviews for Don't Cry Baby
Roll eyes anon chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Seriously dude, I don't mean to be mean or anything, but you use the phrase "roll eyes" too much and I'm beginning to hate reading it in literature.
Luis Carlos chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
awesome history :D you are speak spanish?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Aww cute! :3
fallingwthstyle chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
I love this story, and that ending was absolutely perfect. Thank you! :)
fallingwthstyle chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
One thing I'm going to remember about this story (besides how much I'm enjoying it) is last night I had this 'thing' I had to do that required my attention for about ten minutes every hour or so, and rather than trying to sleep in between I was reading this. So, thanks for helping me stay awake :)

I love your stories, and this one is one of my favorites so far. I love everything about this, the characters (Butters and Kenny are perfect), the plot...Butters' parents walking in on them, LOL. Thank you for this, and I'm eager to see what happens next.
UnderworldFox chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Fucking A. Love it 3 Definite fav. I love stories that have their own storyline, good OCs and a beautifully written plot. Then again, I've read most of your work and it's all super fantastic!
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
great summarization. :) We all get two kinds of 'family', the one we're born into and is recorded and documented as we live and grow, and the one we build with the relationships we develope with those around us. Sometimes your dad really is the person you've set in your mind as your 'dad' figure, and sometimes it's someone else in your life whose been there for you like a dad should. This story is a great example of that. I love that you didn't cut Bebe out, but made it clear that she doesn't want to be the 'mom' person, she'd rather be more like the cool aunt :). Altogether, a very nice story !
TamiLove chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is so deep... lmaoo! I like it though...
Ziazan chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Jesus this story was way too amazing. I have to say that even though Kenny, Butters, and Patrick were the main characters and I simply ADORED them, my favorite character in this was Kyle. The way you wrote him just hit his personality dead on. A slightly robotic asshole who also cares in a really obscure way. I could write an essay on the whole story nut it's 4am and I'm tired.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
oHmy..i'm crying..great conclusion. At first when I saw how short that the last chapter was I was bummed out, but then the conclusion...and patric...he cant die! He's Mysterion jr? hahah ok thanks for being awesome and hooking me onto bunny!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
ok, im officially crying now!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww*all i can fathom to write*
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this is great!
Feta-fingers32 chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
This was an awesome, beautfiul story! I normally don't read Bunny pairing stories but I'm very happy that I read this one :)
LyRiCho chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Oooooooh man! Furk! I furking love this! I love every furking thing about this fic! I fucking looooove Kenny! Such a good father! And the way you furking describe him!? Ooooooo sooooo furking hawt!... Awww geez you just gotta love Butters! And omg Patrick! XD so furking cute! God dammit! I love it! You have skills seriously I'm just in love with your stories! :3 x3 gah! Will there be more? Seriously you are by far my favorite South Park author! X3