Reviews for Super
OH MY GOD was this the best story. Airplane, you are such a talented writer. Thanks for sharing!
sandramon chapter 6 . 5/1
I forgot to mention. I was almost hoping Eugene would save her for most part of the Cruela deVil arc and when he didn’t I was a little throw off BUT then I realized that it was so much better that he didn’t. Because when do we get female hero, action packed stories? Certainly not enough, if my mind jump to shes gonna get saved almost instantly when the hell hound attacked.
And at the end Eugene does showed up but only after she’s gone and done everything. Like he’s been pondering wether he should go or no (the consequences really weight things out) and finally decided her well being was more important than everything and couldn’t bear been outside any longer. And thus, he becomes her sidekick.
As I said, really befitting and so realistically managed, a fantastic female character
sandramon chapter 6 . 5/1
I am amazed at how could you build so much and achieve such on-point characters with nothing but six chapters. Really good story. I’m with the rest of the crowd with this and please i hope you never stop writing.

Andddd because it must be acknowledge.. the sweater vest? BEST OUTFIT EVER.

Also. Kudos for how you treat their backstory with respect and actually made sense of it because really , with their past it had to happen exactly like you wrote it.
Me chapter 6 . 3/11
Do me a favor and never, ever stop writing.
ArmaVirosqueCano chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I at craisins while reading this and it was fantastic.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
ARGHHH! WHY DID YOU END IT LIKE THAT OMG I CANT EVEN U ..II..ARGHHH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS I AM LITERALLY SQUEALING OMG DAMN I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH I AM SO GOING READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN DAMN I LOVE YOU
an unnamed cell chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
fuck dude, this was so good. hands down the most imaginative story i've read on here. seriously. shit. the world felt so tangible and real and it's such a *fascinating* world too (superheroes and superheroines and supervillains and it's in the modern day and it's so different from yet similar to the original story and it shines all the more because of it). (also there were enough easter eggs to make a disney fan sob in joy 3)

civilian!superhero!rapunzel was a BADASS and quite possibly the down-to-earth, coolest, and relatable iteration of the long-haired princess I've had the pleasure of reading about. eugene was a sweetheart (flynn was a lovable asshole at first before becoming just plain lovable) and my favourite chapters were the ones where eugene and rapunzel were simply just getting to know each other outside the world of heroes and villains. rapunzel just has such a charming, adorable, yet immensely admirable outlook on the world she lives in and her role as a hero, and her slowly evolving relationship with eugene was written to perfection.

the action scenes were intense and realistic and really well written. i also love how you showed the more boring moments of being a superhero (waiting for flynn to show up except he doesn't and now she's gotta grumpily trudge home). the steamy scenes were, uh, pretty hot.

edna mode was a pleasure to read. wish she appeared more but what little we did get of her was awesome. sargent weaver and charlie were gruff and lovable and hilarious (especially the sarge) and i adored them as well.

man, i just loved this so much. i can't believe it's been 5 years since you've written this, nearly 6 since the movie first aired. i watched tangled for the first time a few days ago with a bunch of friends and fell in love. i enjoyed reading this story probably about as much as i enjoyed the movie. well, thanks for the fic, man. loved every bit of it.
kags chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
Man I love this story so much. The care and thought put into the AU makes me wanna cry ;; it also reminds me of miraculous ladybug a little :))
tiger-lily9240 chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
THIS IS AMAZING. THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT 3
Princess of Laziness chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!
I'M A GIANT BALL OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW :D
THANK YOU!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Clever reuse of all sorts of Disney characters and their layers of meaning! Great job with the UST (that you then resolve), and lovely job evolving both of the main characters into a healthier place. Rapunzel's backstory was fascinating, and I really enjoyed the way that Eugene managed to build an alter-ego relationship with her in everyday life. Fascinating AU!
SunshineTangledLover1826 chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
I've reaf this a month ago, and started to love it. Now that I finished reading it, I started reading it again and again! This is an amazing fic!
kags chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
GWAAAA THIS IS THE MOST BADASS FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ
maud chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
i am irresistably drawn to this story - i have read it at least once a year for the past five years (thank you for writing it)
ABrightBlueCalm chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
Just found this story again and read it from start to finish I love it!