Reviews for Super
Belle Sudiste chapter 6 . 7/31
Freaking fantastic! So talented thank you so much for this is was perfect
mddziedzic chapter 1 . 6/14
Ok, so I think we can all agree, you need to quit your day job (although I'm sure you're just as good at physics as you are at writing) and become an author full-time. I hope you are reading these responses, I hope you are still writing, and I hope you are well. I'm new to this fanfiction/Tumblr thing, but I am so glad I found your work. Thank you.
Firalyn Tiatra chapter 6 . 4/27
This has been delightful! An interesting premise, well-written, with enough coming at you that you really can't get bored. It had a very "Incredibles" feeling to it, without playing too much off it; and I loved the way you incorporated other Disney characters into the story (though I have to admit that reading some of the other traditional princesses in antagonistic roles was a bit difficult to get my mind around, at firsy).
Not only that, but a lot of the dialogue between Rapunzel and Eugene felt so in-character with their movie-based premises that I could almost hear the two characters saying it! I loved the inclusion of actual quotes, but a lot of the way you worded stuff was also on point (one of my favorites being the "And what am I, a moron?" statement by Flynn).
Any chance you'd think about doing a witness protection program style shot? I thought that could be really fun to read, and still play on the multiple names thing.
Thanks for sharing!
piccolabimba chapter 6 . 4/17
What an interesting premise!
blondie403 chapter 6 . 10/1/2019
I loved this. I loved all of this so much, from the idea to the execution. Favouriting!
Caver Floyd chapter 6 . 8/3/2019
Great story!
Crieger chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
I didn't even knew I wanted this. What a wonderful idea and execution. Rapunzel is cute with that hero attitude through and through, while our boy is doing his thing like a champ. Great work!
linh cinder chapter 6 . 4/15/2019
this whole fic was absolutely 100% crazy banana pants INSANE. how can anyone's mind come up with something so intricate and rightfully convoluted? the Disney princesses as stuffy superheroes? Rapunzel as a hero with Flynn as her archnemesis? Has anyone ever told you you're a genius because I'm saying it again. All I could ask for is a sequel. This was amazing. Thanks for the best few hours of my week.
PenelopeQ chapter 6 . 11/3/2018
My "insides (are) singing" as I finish this absolutely delightful story. From start to finish, this was just about the perfect piece of AU Fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing-you are incredibly talented!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
OH MY GOD was this the best story. Airplane, you are such a talented writer. Thanks for sharing!
sandramon chapter 6 . 5/1/2018
I forgot to mention. I was almost hoping Eugene would save her for most part of the Cruela deVil arc and when he didn’t I was a little throw off BUT then I realized that it was so much better that he didn’t. Because when do we get female hero, action packed stories? Certainly not enough, if my mind jump to shes gonna get saved almost instantly when the hell hound attacked.
And at the end Eugene does showed up but only after she’s gone and done everything. Like he’s been pondering wether he should go or no (the consequences really weight things out) and finally decided her well being was more important than everything and couldn’t bear been outside any longer. And thus, he becomes her sidekick.
As I said, really befitting and so realistically managed, a fantastic female character
sandramon chapter 6 . 5/1/2018
I am amazed at how could you build so much and achieve such on-point characters with nothing but six chapters. Really good story. I’m with the rest of the crowd with this and please i hope you never stop writing.

Andddd because it must be acknowledge.. the sweater vest? BEST OUTFIT EVER.

Also. Kudos for how you treat their backstory with respect and actually made sense of it because really , with their past it had to happen exactly like you wrote it.
Me chapter 6 . 3/11/2018
Do me a favor and never, ever stop writing.
ArmaVirosqueCano chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I at craisins while reading this and it was fantastic.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
ARGHHH! WHY DID YOU END IT LIKE THAT OMG I CANT EVEN U ..II..ARGHHH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS I AM LITERALLY SQUEALING OMG DAMN I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH I AM SO GOING READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN DAMN I LOVE YOU