Reviews for Super
an unnamed cell chapter 6 . 10/2
fuck dude, this was so good. hands down the most imaginative story i've read on here. seriously. shit. the world felt so tangible and real and it's such a *fascinating* world too (superheroes and superheroines and supervillains and it's in the modern day and it's so different from yet similar to the original story and it shines all the more because of it). (also there were enough easter eggs to make a disney fan sob in joy 3)

civilian!superhero!rapunzel was a BADASS and quite possibly the down-to-earth, coolest, and relatable iteration of the long-haired princess I've had the pleasure of reading about. eugene was a sweetheart (flynn was a lovable asshole at first before becoming just plain lovable) and my favourite chapters were the ones where eugene and rapunzel were simply just getting to know each other outside the world of heroes and villains. rapunzel just has such a charming, adorable, yet immensely admirable outlook on the world she lives in and her role as a hero, and her slowly evolving relationship with eugene was written to perfection.

the action scenes were intense and realistic and really well written. i also love how you showed the more boring moments of being a superhero (waiting for flynn to show up except he doesn't and now she's gotta grumpily trudge home). the steamy scenes were, uh, pretty hot.

edna mode was a pleasure to read. wish she appeared more but what little we did get of her was awesome. sargent weaver and charlie were gruff and lovable and hilarious (especially the sarge) and i adored them as well.

man, i just loved this so much. i can't believe it's been 5 years since you've written this, nearly 6 since the movie first aired. i watched tangled for the first time a few days ago with a bunch of friends and fell in love. i enjoyed reading this story probably about as much as i enjoyed the movie. well, thanks for the fic, man. loved every bit of it.
kags chapter 6 . 9/21
Man I love this story so much. The care and thought put into the AU makes me wanna cry ;; it also reminds me of miraculous ladybug a little :))
tiger-lily9240 chapter 6 . 8/28
THIS IS AMAZING. THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT 3
Princess of Laziness chapter 6 . 7/28
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!
I'M A GIANT BALL OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW :D
THANK YOU!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 6 . 7/27
Clever reuse of all sorts of Disney characters and their layers of meaning! Great job with the UST (that you then resolve), and lovely job evolving both of the main characters into a healthier place. Rapunzel's backstory was fascinating, and I really enjoyed the way that Eugene managed to build an alter-ego relationship with her in everyday life. Fascinating AU!
SunshineTangledAddict1826 chapter 6 . 6/16
I've reaf this a month ago, and started to love it. Now that I finished reading it, I started reading it again and again! This is an amazing fic!
kags chapter 6 . 6/6
GWAAAA THIS IS THE MOST BADASS FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ
maud chapter 1 . 6/6
i am irresistably drawn to this story - i have read it at least once a year for the past five years (thank you for writing it)
ABrightBlueCalm chapter 6 . 1/17
Just found this story again and read it from start to finish I love it!
snitchkey162 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
This story is wonderful. Love how you keep with the characterizations but also give it your own spin.
newlymadehobo chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
I can't remember if I've ever reviewed this story before but I can honestly say I love it. It has such a pull on me ever few months I pick it up and read it again. Highly recommend author is fantastic.
Aquasira chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
This was AMAZING!
I love your writing style and I sat on the edge of my seat for the whole ride. Great plot and the ending was just the cherry on top.
More can be done with the princess league but the plot had few plot holes and plenty of action with steamy romance. Love how Flynn keeps his character and isnt all macho dominant. Rapunzel keeps her own and even surpasses him in respects.
This makes me want to fangirl like no tomorrow which is not a feeling I've had in a while. Thank you!
Senie chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
I absolutely adored this story. You took the superhero theme and wrote it SO well!
TangledForever chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
I lose this fic, then find this fic, over and over again.
Each and every time, it's better than the last.

With all the new characters added since Tangled's release, I wish you would consider a sequel- perhaps the return of a dangerous Dr. Gothel?

Either way, this story will always be my favorite.

Thanks!
OhLookShiny chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I just wanted to say- :D I know you wrote this forever ago, but this also makes me think of a new TV cartoon called Miraculous Ladybug, and I really appreciate it. XD thanks for your hard work, this is a wonderful idea!