Reviews for Target
Kokoroyume chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
Nice story :)
SD3322 chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
I really would like to continue reading your story so I am hopping you would continue writing it, if not could you at least explain everything to us and tell us how it would have progressed and how it would have finish? However this is a really interesting story and it would be nice for us readers if you would continue, at least that is my opinion. Anyway thanks for the story so far._
Entrance Denied chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Hooruh for teh fluffies! This chapter was too cute though Im worried about Naru-chans malnourishment on missions if Tsubade is planning on sending him out any time soon... )¥(reads on with baited breath)
Entrance Denied chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I cant remember if I ever actually reviewed this story o.o I should have because its great! I love the fluff and how youve managed to keep Sasuke in character despite making everything so fluffy. Gonna read more now
CosmicKate chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
Awesome story I loovvvee the plot line! It mentioned something about a sequel? Please! I would love you forever and ever! Hopefully you'll post one, I'll be waiting for it! Keep writing pplleeaasseeee!
-Kate
cbluna chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
i loved this story, i literally cried when they tortured poor naruto );
SoraROCK chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
Whoa...! That's so awesome I have seen it! I wish you may keep going to write next story about same Target
ChasingSnow chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
naw. ok. so it was Sasuke chasing Naruto after all...
hope there is/will be a sequel... or I might try killing someone xD
ChasingSnow chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
just something that may be changed: Shikamaru can't grab Naruto by his collar 'cause he's not wearing anything but pants and it's a little odd that Tsunade is about to let Anbu search for Sasuke and then suddenly assigns Naruto, Shikamaru and Kiba. I've got no problem with the team, it's just a major drop of ranks after you specially mentioned Anbu... this just kinda caught my eye ;)
my guess (even though I'll soon know the real answer): it's Naruto chasing Sasuke... mah, but I love major plot-twists so I would be really satisfied with Sasuke chasing Naruto for whatever reason :3
cu in a few chapters time
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Oh my god! oh my god! OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING! you so better finish the sequel cuz that was one of the best Naruto fanfictions i have ever read and I'm going to start on the sequel right now.
violent.women66 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
OMG that was totally an awesome story, could not stop reading it.
Driz chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
uhm just a small error i saw in this capter, you mentioned about Temari inventing her new weapons and stuff I think you meant Tenten?
WitchL0v3r chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Dis was good chapter.
WitchL0v3r chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
I...don't know what to say...
WitchL0v3r chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
OMG I just realized Hinata has the cutest evil laugh EVER!