Reviews for When Life Gives You Lemons
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Lol, I SOOO wish i could see where that came from.
VKMP chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lol one of my favorite games and the wonderful Wheeljack. What a terrifying combination.
bladerunner89 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
you know that quote was the first thing that popped into my head when I read this. awesome work man truly awesome.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Yus! Wheeljack AND explode able fruit FTW!
Amicron chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
..._DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I'M THE MAN WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ...WITH THE LEMONS! THAT'LL TEACH 'EM NOT TO MESS WITH CAVE JOHNSON,

i seriously am officially in love with combustable lemons.

I honestly am.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Yus! Wheeljack AND explode able fruit FTW!
Sorida chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Alright, as soon as I saw the title, I thought Portal 2. Glad that quote inspired this funny little fic. I loved Bee's reaction and Spike throwing a lemon'ade (lemon grenade...see, I'm clever *not really*). Awe, that brought a smile to my face. Great job! :)

And now I shall close with the follow-up PotaTOS quote:

"Burn their house down! Burning people, he says what we're all thinking!"
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Only you, Wheeljack, only you...

Sort of does make me curious as to how one would go about doing this, though. The reactions from both Bee and Spike were awesome, by the way.

Hope everything's going well for you!
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Why am I picturing Bumblebee throwing lemon bombs at cassettes? Good little story.
sparklespepper chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great.

I hope you update 'Paid in Full' soon.
Darkeyes17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh the lol!

I loved the way you wrote Wheeljack in this. Adorkable.
Jarakrisafis chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I had just sat down with a slice of cake to read several fic alerts, now I'm not so sure if that's a good idea.

My cake is Lemon flavour... Consider me slightly worried :P