Reviews for A Night Under The Mistletoe
AquaRing chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
...wow... I cant believe I read all those 30k (I believe its 38k) words... I AM AMAZING! XD
Oh, well! Forget it! I read your other fics with notes "posted with original author's permission"... it kinda cool! I like it Takato being all cute and hugable (I mean it!)
If you please, write your own Jenkato fic! It will be totally cool! (Please, please, pleaseee count it as request!)
Thanks for all those cute fics! :3
lgaz123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Seriously love this story. I have read it more than once and each time it gets better and better. Please write more!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Another amazing fic as always! I am really enjoying your stories! But there is one small thing that bugs me...

I've read 4 fics of yours now, and in 3 of them, someone has went from 100% sure they are straight to having a boyfriend, and, I just don't know if that is really realistic, as a gay guy. And I mean, the rest of the stories are completely diffrent and great, but that one thing being the same kinda bugs me.

Sorry! Your work is still great!
DigitalFlagDancer chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Love.

One of the best fics I've ever read.

Likely my favourite currently. I'm just getting into this pairing but...hell, this fic cemented it. Everything was on que and well done. Kenta/Ryo subplot. The wonderful pets. Smart lizard. Henry's brother. Henry's care for Takato throughout was great. The narrative was great. The emotion was there so fully. The characterization of the two main characters was just great throughout.

Really, I just loved it. Emotional, hitting major sads than made the happy all the more worthwhile.
SoYoSeob chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
So I have been on for the longest time now reading a whole bunch of things. You have to e one of the best writers on the site. :) thank you for writing so many good stories, especially the jenkato ones since there are so little that use the original names.
Kayori Matsuda Li chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hi, it me Sailor Venus. I'm no longer Sailor Venus anymore, i thought i should give you the heads uo;)

But I LOVED IT! Like always!

Ori you never cease to amaze me!

My favorite part was the whole thing with Lianjie and the waiter!

Classic!

Love,

Kayori
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Waaa... I wanted to hug Jen and Takato until I Lianjie 'came out'. I've been in similar stiuatins so I know how it feels.

And I hope you feel better soon sempai.