Reviews for Cahill Bells
pinkiepiefanatic chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Sry to burst ur bubble, he isnt. I read all books up 2 flashpoint.
ali chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Isabel is vs 2
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
I love it!
iankabrafan17 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012

i like your story

But it doesn't make sense. I mean how can they celebrate, when Natalie and Nellie are kidnapped?

This isn't a flame, I'm just confused.

Quihi chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I think you should edit the first chapter instead of just putting the AN.
Goldenheart11 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I was just thinking the only way this could get better was with some Amian action! Oh, and I promise to update Taken ASAP! I'm having a mild case of writers block.
Random Person chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
:D great!

hey did u read rapid fire?

if so, can you post them on this? i cant buy it :(
Goldenheart11 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Awesome story Lean! Sorry for spoiling your cover back there, I'm a bit of a ditz! XD MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Volcanic Lily chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Awesome chapter... and you put ME in there (thank you!)... and you made me awesome! Which is also awesome! XD Looking forward to the epilogue, but just wondering: what's this plot hole you're talking about? (I'm so excited; the first of Rapid Fire comes out in less than an hour... and I'll be waiting! XD) Thanks again! :D

bookgirl39 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Not knowing weather to feel special or stalked lol XD

I was actually in the Christmas spirit until that last part O.O I'm scared now
Eleneil chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Eleneil chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Goldenheart11 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Those chapters are really good! And not just because I'm in one! ;) I can't wait to see your next chapter! Love you Lean!
Volcanic Lily chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Good chapter. Sometimes I don't like people putting OCs in their stories, but I liked you and your friends showing up. Good luck with the next few chapters! :)

bookgirl39 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Lol just like my house "MOM DOOR" "Nico get the door" "Yeah John get the door" "FOR GOSH SAKE I'LL GET IT!"