Reviews for Kuroshitsuji III:Forever with You
LexW47 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
hi:) ok so first off. Wow. I'm totally in love with your story. I also see that the last time you updated it was like 2years ago. I don't know if you plan to continue with it or if you even still post stories, but if you do happen to read my sorry excuse for a reveiw please know that I would really love to read the ending of it. Thank You:)
P.S I'm sorry for my horrible grammar
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Ooh I love this story! I cannot wait to catch word of an update! I hope whatever block or interruption you are having is settled as it should! :)
OneHellOfABunny chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Hi there! I love all your hard work you have placed into this anime. anyways, pleaaase make another chapter ASAP! I'm not that patient yah know ;D
RedRoset chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Coralia sounds as if she is just another cute, innocent child. I cannot wait for the next chapter and see what will happen! *u* Make sure to post the next chapter quickly! THIS CLIFF HANGER IS KILLING MEEEE! *Cough* Ahem, yeah. Great story. c:
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Pretty please update! The plot getting really good now don't abandon it ! :)
Lulubell12346789 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
UPLOAD UPLOAD
Lulubell12345678 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Pleasses upload soon
Amber Star 1114 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
*waiting...* it's soo good! But I need more! Hahaha!
lulubell12345678 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I'm still reading please upload soon
The Ravens Shadow chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Omg thank you for updating I thought you abandoned this. Thank you.
lulubell12345678 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
90- Yes! finally an update I waited so long. Can you update sooner then last, please. Anyway I'm still reading this so, keep writing
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
interesting chapter, cant wait for the next one
LoreleiDoll chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
;A; Y-You updated! -tears of joy-
Aw, a cliffhanger-.- lol it was awesome though! I miss Ciel though! T.T
Where are you Ciel?! Hurry up and return to your Sebastian and please us readers!
And wow, you have a lot of non-english words in there! ( not sure the exact language) I feel like I'm getting smarter! Lol
Hurry up and update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kassandra203 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Yay! An update after so long. Wait, do I still even remember this story *ponders* yup I do. lol XD And I still like reading it so no worries.
But I feel kinda bad that this is my first review for this story *bows head in shame* But if you forgive me for not reviewing then I'll forgive you for not update in months *laughs nervously* deal?

Anyways, love this story as well as all your OC's. This chapter was great and that I can't wait for the next one.
LoreleiDoll chapter 3 . 8/8/2012