Reviews for Til Kingdom Come
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
This was so sad, beautifully written.

I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Sailor Ayame chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Oh , I loved this . It was sad but well written . I could see all the events pour out in my head . I cant get over how sad it was . * sighs * But , it was awesome all the same . Good job ! ;3
Astrodarkness chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
*Tears* As soon as I'm done crying...I will...*tears*...It was so sad, but painfully beautiful. I loved it. I'm sorry that the lack of reviews on your story. But you are a great writer please don't stop writing, because of that. I am a fan and will be looking to some of your other work.

Talent is what you have, but it only takes one person to knowledge it.

Keep it up!
Astrodarkness chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
This is so sad. I need a happy ending... On to the last chapter.
Astrodarkness chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
OMG I can't stop reading. This is great. I feel like crying.
Astrodarkness chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I haven't read a sailor moon fanfic in so long, but I'm glad I started off with this one. It's amazingly well written. I love it thank you!
Starrlight1812 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Wow. Just wow. I'm on a train on the way to work and you very nearly had me in tears. Emotionally written, just the right touch of drama. I love how you had serenity marry diamond first, then killed him off. I'd like to think in a way that's how it should have happened... Anyways, keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more!

Starr
Starrlight1812 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011

Starr
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Hooray for this fanfic _
EmilyTheRose chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
The lack of reviews may be because of the whole story being in italics. It can be a bit distracting. But the story overall is sweet and very fairytale like. I enjoyed it. My only problem is how Sailor Moon happens after the twist you've put in. Still, very sweet and sad.
mayilu chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
i like it i want more chapters