Reviews for Childhood friends never last, right?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
WHY IS THIS NOT UPDATED
extracutegurl9 chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
How does Amy know Greg's name? Was she assisting on another case? If so, I think it would be incredibly entertaining to read that.
BrokenSnow.X chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Yay, Pondlock is back!
I will at some stage assist you in thinking about where this is going to go, if you need my help!
See you next Wednesday for more Creative Writing madness! :D
Alexandria chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Update this story soon!
Alex Wolfe chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I want to know if you are going to update this story? I want to know what happen next. Is Amy going to meet Arlene soon and will this make Amy jealous to tell Sherlock how she really love him? Update this story soon!
Edhla chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
The two of them are just so completely adorable :D Although I'm sure twelve-year-old Sherlock would sulk a lot at being called adorable. I also really liked the contempt in "The Mother" (oh, how grown up he is with his dictionary words and such! Too cute) and how they commiserate over boring. It's not very often Sherlock finds an even remotely likeminded soul so when he does, I suppose he clings to them like... a clinging thing :D

"New friend." I love how kids do this. Don't immediately loathe me? NEW FRIEND. :D

Some of your descriptions of body language, particularly Sherlock's, are top-notch; very canon.

A couple of very minor things:

"Go away, Aunt Sharon!" (I LOVE how it's "go away" and not something sassier. Kids!)

"The boy" - it's tricky when the reader doesn't know his name, but this one popped out at me a lot :)

"I'm 8" usually I think it's better to write the word out unless the number is, like, 293873873 ;)

Great chapter! Wish it was longer :D
Blue Boxed chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
I swear, all the fics that I fall in love with haven't been updated in months! What is this madness? I just read this all in one sitting. This is beautiful and I love it and I really hope you update soon.
FallOutGrl02 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Gah! I love this story! And I would totally write a better review, but I'm on mobile. T_T

Anyway, I can't wait for Sherlock to have that little meet with the Doctor! And I'm also hoping to see some Pondlock fluff while Amy's "trapped" in London. Does it count as being trapped if they're enjoying themselves?

Wonderful story, one of my favorite Pondlock fics(: Looking forward to the next chapter!
BrokenSnow.X chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Hello, it's the girl with the messy curly brown hair currently sitting next to you!
Great chapter, John is always rocking those knitted jumpers! Oh Sherlock, the pain you cause everyone. :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Thumbs up so far! Keep up the great writing.
Adelaide chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I love it so far! Please update!
BrokenSnow.X chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
I was delighted to see that you'd updated, I remember you telling me that you were going to! Oh my god, the man who waited - that's too much! Have a good Christmas and see you next year! :) x
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
This was a wonderfull chapter. And I can't wait for the next one.
Wholocker in the TARDIS chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
This is brilliant! I love how you incorporated the actual Doctor into a Pondlock fic. Please write more!
BrokenSnow.X chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Oh no, but what about Sherlock? I don't even know why that's bothering me, normally if it's anyone other than Rory I don't want to know but I've got emotionally invested in this story now! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »