Reviews for Their Journal

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
tsukimori-bear13 chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Aw she spoke those 3 words - update soon
icegirljenni chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
I wonder what the council can do to punish Naraku. Even if Rin willing to step up and talk to them I have doubt they have enough evidence to punish Naraku.

Update soon.
jolie chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
yay! It's been a while, i am glad you're updating. I like how the story progress so far, but i just hope the council make their action to punish naraku so rin will be safe and she can find her happiness with sess.

Pls update soon. Can't wait to know what gonna happen next. Good work. Like it,lol :)
icegirljenni chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
LOL you gotta love how Rin handled the 'special guess' LOL

I believe up till now Rin has completely regain her memory of her past no?

Can't wait to see what happen next.

Update soon.
jolie chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
um,,you don't have to add sess point of view, i think it doesn't matter, it's fine. Good work.

Oh,,i didn't know rin is a priestess, and powerful one, but i am glad she could handle the wind bitch pretty well.

Aww,,jaken makes his appearance,,ha ha

Btw, pls update soon. :)
icegirljenni chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
She has her memory back now and confront with Taisho about it. I was a bit surprise that Rin have the courage to question Taisho but she is right in many way. Taisho should really start to knows Sesshoumaru even more.

Now Sesshoumaru and Rin will live together. They will get to know each other well from now on.

Update soon. Have a pleasant day.
jolie chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
umm,,why dont you write it in normal pov so it'll make it easier to read. Just opinion. Merry christmas to you too. Nice work. Like it,lol.
icegirljenni chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Finally Rin remember about her past through the journal huh?

So they separated Sesshoumaru and Rin for a reason. I thought they are a ad parents.

I hope the culprit would be death under Sesshoumaru's hands. Handing him to the police may not get a proper justice done though.

She will lives with Sesshaoumaru from now on! Yay!

I notice few errors in this chapter but it were only minor issue like feel an fell.

Merry Christmas dear. Have fun

take care
icegirljenni chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
What happen when Sesshoumaru left Rin at the footstep? She screams? What happen with her?

What is the connection that Naraku has with Rin and her family?

So Sesshouamru and Rin indeed met before and he even told his father about Rin as his intended mate.

Update soon, can't wait to read what happen next.
jolie chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
sooooo, is that means rin got amnesia and lost her memory when she was child? nice work.
icegirljenni chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Wow Sesshoumaru and Rin met before and they seem to be close too!

Are there somehow a marriage deal being arranged before?
icegirljenni chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Naraku is really annoying. He just never leave Rin alone argh!
jolie chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
pls update soon. I enjoy reading your fic. Nice job.
jolie chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
ahh you made me difficult to read the last part, no space, so i have to be more careful. But over all, i enjoy it. So, nice job.