Reviews for Infinity
Akua chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I thought this drabble was brilliant. The consequences of Minato's sacrifice were never really highlighted during the manga (at least till I stopped reading, in any case). But I found this version to be very... emotionally charged and theological and so... so... well, words can't even describe how much I connected with this.

This was well written, and I enjoyed it immensely. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't gotten more reviews. It certainly deserves it. Good job. :D

-Akua
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow, awesome! I've always wanted a - good, realistic - point of view to what happened to Minato after his death, written very well and clear...me likey! xD
Kari-Kateora chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
... I hate you so, so very much. , Congratulations. You have evoked every existentialistic fear in my soul for one more night. This was utterly depressing and terrible, so much so that I'm pretty sure it's really shaken me.

in that light, I can't offer you enough congratulations. This piece was too good to put into words. The emotions you wanted to evoke not oly came, but they came with a vengeance. Thoughts, feelings, everything was portrayed brilliantly, and you should be proud of this one-shot.
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I always liked Minato, and the magnitude of his sacrifice is horrific and awe-inspiring. Seriously the Shiki Fujin has got to be the most disturbing jutsu in all of the manga; not even the Edo Tensei can compete with it. You just upped the Nightmare Fuel factor by making his eternal battle against the Kyuubi in the Shinigami's stomach figurative instead of literal. Now this just makes me want to write something to fix this, or at least come up with a situation where a fixit is possible.
RobotInTheRoom chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow, rather scary and upsetting. Poor Minato! Thought provoking though, like was he aware the whole time when his chakra was just hanging out in Naruto? Probably incredibly frustrating watching from inside Naruto for 16 years. Thanks!
Tsunade's Apprentice chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
... That was heartbreaking. I've thought so many times off the suffering he submitted himself to but I know I could never write it as well, as beautifully even, although that's not quite the right word for that kind of senario, as you did in that piece.

Well done. It was a genuinely touching work.