Reviews for Try Picking Up The Pieces Now
phoenixfire44 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
It's a good story, but I have to recommend an American beta. It's hard, for me at least, to read stories set in the US - especially the Midwest where I'm from - and have British word choices that don't mean the same thing or that we don't use - like flaming (different context; we usually use freaking or f***ing in this one), rubbish (we usually just use crap or s***), and half a stone (we don't use stone for weight, we use pounds). Anyway, besides my nitpicking (sorry, don't mean to offend if I did), I think this is a good story.
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I don't know what to say. I never seriously considered suicide but I have gotten very depressed and I can't imagine how bad you must have felt to get to that place. And how bad you may still be feeling. I hope your novel(s) get published and I hope you find ways to keep your life fufillinging some way. Feel better.
WildFireBurnsTheForest chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Please, please, please write the next chapter! I really, really want to see what happens next! It's so sad, but I really want to know what's next!
Gleek-CRISSCOLFER chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This makes me cry my heart out, really. But its a cool fic ;')

LBQIO chapter 1 . 2/9/2012

Poor kurt
DoggyDoodle chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ok it was really good at the start, with Kurt admitting that he lost weight and he has not been wearing designer clothes. And everything he says about Mr. Schue and the other students are so true! Just you kind of went too far... Kurt wouldn't try to commit suicide or cut himself. He is so proud of who he is and he loves his dad and friends.
CrissColferCrowe chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
omg this is really good. im should continue this story its sooo good! :)
1ElfGirl1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OMG. You are such a good writer do good I started crying for Kurt during this
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow... this is intense. I understand where people is coming from. I have no criticisms (except that you had the weight in stones when in the US they use pounds) - I really liked how you emphasized the fact that he thought he was 'the gay kid that always overeacts'.
SugaKane01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I really like the premise of this.

I have to confess, I have a love/hate relationship with Santana b/c she has been one of the WORST offenders when it comes to throwing slurs and hate speech at Kurt. I also think, because he's let one too many comments go unchecked that Mr. Schue is either homophobic or at the very least uncomfortable with Kurt's sexuality (he would NEVER allow negative comments about Mercedes being African-American or Puck and Rachel being Jewish like he has with Kurt being gay)

I can't wait to see where you go with this :)
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
God I really and sincerely hope this isn't it. You described the emotion perfectly, I felt that raw anger. Bravo. Please conintue
Smile of death1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is an excellent start and I honestly cannot wait to read more.
Kina-san chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I really love it, i cryed for kurt. Are you going to keep going or is that it?
mumimeanjudy chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I don't think that I have ever heard Schue call out a student for a homophobic remark. Good story!
njferrell chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It would have been great if he had told them off like that on the show.

Is he going to Dalton now?