Reviews for Honey is Sweeter
Robert E. Lee chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great characterization of Leon! I love it. Thanks for a great read.
firestone99 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was beautiful! it really caught the interaction I enjoy so much between those two :3
QTrekky chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is so incredible...please never read my stories. They sound like crap compared to yours. Though this was so much more...implied than straight out D/Leon as I was assured it was.

-Rea
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I'm in love with the imagery! Great work!
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
: ) Totally IC for the count...Ooh, I just love this series!
The Eye of the Crow chapter 1 . 1/24/2005

Rai Dorian chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
_ Yummy.
Alysun chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
That's gorgeous

You make great use of metaphor and simile throughout, bringing it alive. I love your charactersation of D especially - and Leon, of course. You've caught the mysticism of D's shop really well.

Love it!
Telanu chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
M...tension. Delightful! Says a lot in a fairly short amount of time, which is difficult to do. Thank you for sharing it!
LadyRune chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Ahh...I love how D teases. Just a matter of time before Leon is tamed. I think you've captured perfectly Leon's whole "drop by in time for tea" attitude here, including the crappy excuses for talking/staying/leaving.
Ron Time chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
YAY! So purty!
rei chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
omg! that was so good! you are a really talented writer. keep up the good work.

gotta love DxLeon!
Feathered Wings chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Wonderful! This is really great...a sequel, I insist! The writing style is intriquing and very descriptive...exactly how I like it. Good job!

Feathered Wings
gentleyaoilover chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Oh. WOW. That was good! So delicate, so in character, so perfect, so very, VERY "Pet Shop of Horrors" at its finest! I sincerely hope the writer of this wonderful piece knows how grand it is! I've never read anything in this genre quite like it at all and am glad that it is the last piece I'll read before Christmas. Now it'll linger longer in my memory and that makes me smile!