Reviews for Ever on the Move
an unE1 st8 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I really like your writing style, it's 'mature,' the take on high school drama is not the typical one i've seen on where girl transfers to school, fights with the boy, falls in love with him after so many misunderstandings, then happily ever after.

I like reading about the emotions that ur characters actually feel besides the ones just related to romance or cliques, it's much broader. I can tell ur story actually has real character development. Please keep updating and I shall continue support ur wonderful story.

BTW I don't expect a fairy tale ending with rainbows and butterflies, but if it is included then it's still good.
SomethingInTheWater chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
As you may know, I've never been one for AUs, but you're really doing a nice job here, and I got really excited to see this had a new chapter!

I really like how it's all going so far. And I'm elated to see Sado :D I love him!

Overall nice job on the chapter! I really know that you have something here, and even if there is a lack of reviews (which makes me sad because this is great!) please don't mind it, and carry on!

Update soon!
SomethingInTheWater chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Yay for new stories!

I was so excited to see this- where have I been? Jeeze!

Awesome start :) I always love seeing Hisana! I'm excited to see where this will all go!

Good job!
Bohba13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
yes, another good year in the makings, and hopefully, a good one for me.