Reviews for It's Nothing
Toni42 chapter 8 . 8/13
*looks at the last time this was updated* GOD DAMMIT
Wolfangel720 chapter 8 . 8/8
What if the poison was actually a substance to input a chip in Robins brain, and the pain is a side affect. The chip is like his wrist computer but it also sends the information he learns to Ra La Gul (not sure if I did that right, but I really don't care. I dislike this guy with a burning passion). And with the side affects Ra La Gul was hoping to take control over young justice in the same by tricking them into thinking Rob was dying.

Just some ideas.
Levi2002 chapter 8 . 7/29
Omg this is an amazing story! When will you update?!
Hope chapter 7 . 7/11
This story is amazing. I hope you come back and finish it. I have to know what happens to Rob! I really like your writing style. Thanks for writing this even if it's not complete.
I freaking love his fanfic. I've read it like a million times! So cool.
Also me me big boy.
Pls continue I have seen to many good fics be discontinued or abandoned.
One reader chapter 8 . 6/23
We well have to wait ... 2017, (sigh) good story though.
Stephanie brown chapter 5 . 6/20
Is the people talking at all he end ubo and Ra's? If I was right pls let me know
iLovemyRobins chapter 8 . 6/3
Ahhh! You MUST finish this! :'( It's so awesome, it's so like Robin to be like that! XD You accurately made each character act like themselves, too, not OOC. Great job, I loved it, and please update soon! :D
Young Justice Fa chapter 8 . 2/3
Oh my gosh, I love this story! Everything about it is amazing. Is there any possibility that you'll finish it?
PurpleNightwing chapter 5 . 1/15
are you going to update its 2017
Princess Bunny chapter 8 . 1/9
You probably won't read this, but is there any chance of you updating? I know there probably isn't but worth a shot, right?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
OMG i love this! i have read all the chapters, and their all 5 stars! my god, ur talented, and creative! seeing the last time you updated this im guessing this is the last chapter, well, i enjoyed it A LOT it was the best story ive read! keep up the good work! your amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
So i now it's been like 4 years, please write more
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Please please please write more