Reviews for It's Nothing
BatfamForever chapter 8 . 3/29
Hey there! YOUR STORY IS AWESOME... LOVED IT! But why isn’t it complete?... just realized it’s published in 2011 but still dude... not fair! It’s a gr8 story and deserves to be completed!
STAY AWESOME
RLP44 chapter 8 . 2/26
AHHHHH I KNOW ITS BEEN SIX YEARS BUT PLEASE YOU CANT JUST-
I MEAN WHAT-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
lanalight1 chapter 8 . 1/20
Please! You gotta UPDATE!
Insanerobin223445 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
T_T I neeeeeddd moooooorreeee!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
I wanna read more u need to make me cry more. young justice 3 is coming out soon. hurry write more so I can cry more!1

I luv ur writing style! 3
You write how I feel, even if I can’t express it.

Toni42 chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
*looks at the last time this was updated* GOD DAMMIT
Wolfangel720 chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
What if the poison was actually a substance to input a chip in Robins brain, and the pain is a side affect. The chip is like his wrist computer but it also sends the information he learns to Ra La Gul (not sure if I did that right, but I really don't care. I dislike this guy with a burning passion). And with the side affects Ra La Gul was hoping to take control over young justice in the same by tricking them into thinking Rob was dying.

Just some ideas.
Levi2002 chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
Omg this is an amazing story! When will you update?!
Hope chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
This story is amazing. I hope you come back and finish it. I have to know what happens to Rob! I really like your writing style. Thanks for writing this even if it's not complete.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
I freaking love his fanfic. I've read it like a million times! So cool.
Also me me big boy.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2017
Pls continue I have seen to many good fics be discontinued or abandoned.
One reader chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
We well have to wait ... 2017, (sigh) good story though.
Stephanie brown chapter 5 . 6/20/2017
Is the people talking at all he end ubo and Ra's? If I was right pls let me know
iLovemyRobins chapter 8 . 6/3/2017
Ahhh! You MUST finish this! :'( It's so awesome, it's so like Robin to be like that! XD You accurately made each character act like themselves, too, not OOC. Great job, I loved it, and please update soon! :D
Young Justice Fa chapter 8 . 2/3/2017
Oh my gosh, I love this story! Everything about it is amazing. Is there any possibility that you'll finish it?