Reviews for Cotton and Marble
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Damn. Reginaaaaaaaa you have a heart. It's your mother that doesn't. You're not her, baby. You'll never be her. It's okay.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Sweet little one
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Why can't this happen on the show? It would be a beautiful scene
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Nice little piece! :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Nice oneshot
Roddy chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow, beautifully written.
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is probably just a one-shot, but I would be insanely overjoyed if you continued it. This is a really interesting twist and, honestly, a much better version of that last episode than the nonsense they really gave us. This story actually made me feel better and I've been raging for days. )
LiaMuse chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
N'awwwwwww! Lovely. ) See? You can do it! There's no need to put cutting in it. D
Madam Mare chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Yup! That would have been a much better scene! Thanks for writing it!
NadezhdaSt chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow, this was... just wow... You've managed to render me speechless, this was so perfect and adorable! In all honesty I've read all your fics, but been too lazy to comment on each and every one, so now may be the right time to rectify the situation and let you know that I absolutely love the way you write and especially how you write Regina and Emma. Oh, and your English rocks! It's not my first language either, but I've read enough fics by native English speakers and let me assure you - yours are written better than most of those. So be proud and please keep writing, because I love reading your stories.
burnthehousedown chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is beyond amazing! My heart beats for Remma 3

Imagining Emma holding both their hands against Regina's chest is just exactly what needs to happen on the show - maybe it would make them realise what they really want ;)

Your language is fantastic, too - it drew me in completely and had me inside Regina's head, experiencing what she was experiencing.

Keep writing! I can't wait to read more of the Chronicle :)
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Heyy, thanks for putting up another story. I just found out about the .. Uha... I'm not sure how to ship it, Lol, Emina? Nawh, Remma?... Nawhm anyway -

I've read a few of your stories last night after seeking some online after last nights ep, and really like them, good character grasp for their actions and voice alone, really nice plots too (even if one shots or multiple chapters)

Thanks for writing! :)

And seriously, that last ep, last last ep.. Lol.. At the mine, and that scene of them all close? Like COME ON, what was THAT writers? ..Lol.

Anyway rant over, thanks!