Reviews for Love's not the way to treat a friend
Dani chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
So cute it hurt! Lol I loved every minute of it!
Eikinskjaldi chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
This is hilarious! I love your Anders and the last paragraph of this chapter made me giggle out loud. :) Great job.
Nevyn chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
I am so glad there is no one here to hear how much I am enjoying this story right now. All my laughter would cause too many questions followed by eyerolls.
Simply a delicious story so far.
Nevyn chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
This is the first Fenders story I have read and I must say I am enjoying it very much. Until now I have read nothing but Anders/M!Hawke stories to the point where I have exhausted all the available material. I am glad I found your story. I am even more pleased that my introduction to the pairing has been such a positive one. Now I can branch out and there will be even more material for me to read!
Thank you for sharing your story!
KiyoshiMichi chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This... was just so cute Especially the little extra at the end, "Gifts." I... very much enjoyed this story.

Please, do continue with your writing. I honestly look forward to more works

Kiyo-hime
Shadowfox13 chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
This was a lovely amusing story and I look forward to the next story you start. Hm, Denarius hasn't made an apperance yet, has he? That should aslo be interesting. There's also still the whole chantry explosion thing and after *lol* At any rate awesome story!
NyraGrimm chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
Ahh such a wonderful story! I loved it!
Raforta chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful fic. I have spent a wonderful evening reading it. I am hoping to read the next part soon. :)
The Storm Dragon chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
I had followed this story in kmeme and read it there too. Since you're posting it here. I thought why not drop a review or how much I had enjoyed it. Because I did and this little drabble is just so sweet, I just want to hug it.

And as for that sequel I am going to be here or in kmeme(most likely) waiting for it.
gatorsnacks chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Aww sooooo cute :3
paulaH and GJ chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Ahhhh! That was...I hate to say sweet, but it was really lovely. paulah
Aynslesa chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
D'aww, Anders gets a new kitten. So very, very cute.
Asylum Farm chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww! That was so very sweet. Even an angst girl like me loved it. :)
gatorsnacks chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
To much cuteness in this chapter D:
Asylum Farm chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
I am new to this fandom and pairing, and am loving this story. You are giving the characters a chance to have well rounded personalities, and real inner lives. I am eager for each new installment.

The writing is clear and you give the reader a nice balance of humor and angst. Thank you for sharing it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »