Reviews for Strangers on a Train
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/19
That is absolutely gorgeous
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
It was destiny then. Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Adorable!
JJ chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Sweet and fluffy, I liked it.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Cute idea! So you think they're just a couple of years apart in age? I think it's more than that, maybe 5 years. But the story still works.
your-icequeen chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Heart swelling goodness explosion death from cuteness.
sycamoretree chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was my cup of tea when it comes to fluff; clever, original, and yet sweet but not too much. I especially liked John's meandering thoughts; it seemed like a credible description of a child. And I'm glad you pointed out Sherlock's curls (he must have been adorable as a child). I enjoyed this little tidbit. Thanks for that!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Aw, thanks for publishing it! I loved it! I love little responsible John - I can totally see that John turning into adult John, it's even completely clear that he'd join the army, he just has the responsible politeness. And Sherlock crying and hugging his teddy bear... hahahaha. I love it. I love how proud little John was of himself, with knowing about trains and saying "Mrs." to Sherlock's mum and shaking her head. It was just all around perfect.

And I love the little moment of disconnect when John finds the bear, the memory tugging at his mind, but neither of them remembering. I love the realism of that, because of course Sherlock was too young and John has probably forgotten, but it's nice that WE know even if they don't!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Adorable! Absolutely adorable!
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aw, it was so cute. So so so cute. Little John was so responsible and Little Sherlock was cute too. Please, tell us you're going to continue this. At least write a chapter of them remembering that moment :)

Well done, it was amazing.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is so absolutely adorable! I'm going to sort out my kitchen now and do dishes with a big smile on my face. That tells you how much I loved this piece. Thanks! :D
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Adorable, I loved it. Little John is just so cute and determined.

Rairakku
raven612 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Awwwws this is soooo cute! I loved this fluff, it just warmed my little heart strings hehe loved it, just as everything you write is amazing!