Reviews for A Tale of Two Lokis
SpaceHead3 chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Wow! Great story please keep it up.
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Hehe. Odin as a frost giant. I'm having a hard time picturing it even with "similar features" but blue...

Please update again soon!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
I love that your narrative is strong enough that I can tell the two Loki apart without awkward additions.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Gorgeous.
Anon chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Oh man, I am sooooo looking forward to this family talk because we all know it needs to happen in the worst way.
Ordis chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
YES! *Hugs Lopt* You hugged him and *giggles* Ten Minutes because of COURSE you don't hate people and you credited Sigyn and WIN! This chapter was made of WIN!
Cullen-Black chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
This story is incredible. I've fallen in love with the story that you're telling and I can't wait for the next update. The change in Thor and the change that has slowly crept up on Loki, how realistic and heartbreaking it is to see all the chaos he has caused not only to Jotenhiem but also within himself. It's amazing, and after catching up on all the chapters I can't wait to see how Loki's redemption continues to unfold. Keep up the good work!
Ordis chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
:((( LOKI STOP YOUR ANGSTING RIGHT NOW AND SAY SORRY TO LOPT! *Hugs you* I feeeeel so much for you but he's right and- and- :(( ALL THE FEELS!
Anon chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Welp that was entirely heartbreaking. T.T
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
The problem is, I don't know if Odin actually would be impressed by Loki's creating the falconskin. Loki certainly doesn't think so...
Ordis chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
I LOVE the conversation with Jane. Who cares if we're enemies it's SCIENCE! And Lopt. What're you going to DO with it? I always wondered that too...

Loved it!
Ordis chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Loki and Lopt make SUCH a good family! And I love the idea of other kings on Jotunheim.
Ordis chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
So. Much. DEPTH! I love it! And *hugs Lopt* YOU ARE AWESOME!
chisscientist chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
fascinating story. I like the characters, Lopt especially.
Hebi R chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
I am really enjoying this story, and eager for more.
I am curious about what Fenris is really like. The version of the myths I am most familiar with makes him seem like more of a victim of the gods fear of Ragnarock, which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy when he gets free. Since you have explained that "wolves" may be something else entirely (and I loved that idea), I would love to know just what exactly is chained up and why. And also, possibly, why someone might think Fenris was Loki's child.