Reviews for A Change in Direction
dream job init. xx
Tashakcooks chapter 34 . 1/7
Loved this story!
Namine1993 chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
Congratulations on your fic. It was a great story and i couldnt syop reading untill the end.
Thank you and good look on your future stories.
may96 chapter 34 . 11/21/2013
Nooo, it can't be over yet!?
I'm so sad to see the end of this fantastic story.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Ummmm...she technically is the help. Isn't she getting paid when she cooks? So technically she would serve the food and clean up. Also I would think she was a hold digger just because of how they started a relationship. She was willing to have sex for money.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
No matter how they sugar coat this she is whoring herself out.
Edward's spouse chapter 34 . 11/4/2013
excellent story. what did she have a boy or a girl?
notsurewhattoput chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
lived in shreveport most my life crazy to read stories with its reference. i remember when i read your story blind and thot the same thing. love the first chapter. cant wait to read more.
imustbecrazy chapter 33 . 9/15/2013
I'm so so sorry to hear you say this is your last fanfic. love your work and i'm so wrapped in this world it's hard to break from it. i will truly missing reading your work.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 34 . 8/27/2013
Loved it so much...thanks :)
KimiD chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
It is really up in the air in my mind right now. I mean, why does he need to present himself this way? Why not just ask her out if he is interested in her? It is like a cat and mouse. Is there a rule in the "book" that say that he cannot date an employee? He just hired her to be his companion, is that like an oxymoron? Apparently he does not know where she lives or in what... or he would have said something about it... He truly expected her to say no, what was his contingency plan...? Just have to wait to see what's going on... I would love to see what is going on in that mind of His!
KimiD chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Ohhh, I had a feeling when she told him in the last chapter she would do "anything" for a job "whatever" she needed to do his wheels were turning... trouble is like she said why her? Unethical, Yeah... what is his deal...?
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is like one of the most unique beginnings for a story I have read in a while... I love it! AND I totally loved Bella unloading on lauren, *snicker* and that He was hearing it all, Oh yeah, I wonder what was going through His mind at the time... LOL
barbarito chapter 18 . 8/17/2013