Reviews for A Change in Direction
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love how you introduced Bella and her situation. I also loved the confrontation with the receptionist. I think that Mr. Mason is going to give her a job, but I don't know if it is going to be the front receptionist. It might be. I loved that he offered her his umbrella so she wouldn't get any wetter.
Blou97 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This story is great. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
theywontdeleteme chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Hello there,

So I will join you in this walk, I am interested in seeing where you will take us all. Enjoyed the intro chapter into you Bella character and looking forward to the rest.
BigBear64 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm thrilled you are back here sharing your talent. I like the first chapter wil be looking forward to reading more.
gjmburgess2000 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Sounds really good.
smilton chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I honsetly have no idea where this is going to go. I will say I am excited to see you back, and can't wait to see where this goes!
Vanessaqueen chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
What a pleasure to know that you're back. I miss you ... A lot. I love your writing.

You're amazing! One of the best in the fandom. Welcome back.

I'm rereading "Blind" this week. So good. After ... Pieces of Time.

PS. Do not mind the envy of others, you're better than that.
XxLikeanAngelxX chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm so glad to see you're back! :D I've missed you and your amazing stories!

Please, update next chapter soon? :)
TSW-913 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awww J-Wood - Welcome Back! So happy to read something from you again... I love this story. I like the fact that it is so realistic... I mean this story seems more real than a lot of the fantasy we read in fanfic. Much like 'The List' this Bella is quick to become a favorite!
karen4honor chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Hmmm ...personal secretary, nanny, housekeeper... BTW, LOVVVED that line too!
marilynnellsworth chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Glad to have you back! I am waitingj
billy41 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
i love it cant wait for morexx
scribe4hire chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
WELCOME BAAACK!

I must admit, I had to do a double take when I saw this in my in box. But honey, you haven't lost your touch as far as I can see. But as you say, your writing has matured since Blind, although Blind is brilliant.

I'm hooked on this story already..although again, you seemed to be looking into my life and writing down my feelings. I am where Bella is..looking for someone to give them that one chance. You captured her frustrations perfectly. Can't wait to see what it is Mr Masen has in mind for her. Great work x
S1203 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Great begining. He wont her in computer department? Yes, I think so. Thank you for new story. :)
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
AWESOME so far you have definately piqued my interest! can't wait to see what they do!
4,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 .. Last Next »