Reviews for Belly Rub
mj chapter 1 . 6/20
Loved this one
I was repulsed, saddened and felt the true love he has for her at the same time. Good job.
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 3/3
I found this a few months ago and loved it (along with your other Shamy tales), but now that I've come back for a third or fourth read, despite the length of time it's been since posting, I feel the need to let you know just how much I enjoy reading it. It's awkward and sad and endearing and sexy. Your characterization is fitting and the writing is simply a pleasure to read. I have no doubts that I'll keep coming back, so thank you for sharing!
justjb chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This OOC Sheldon is kinda pathetic lol
dessertisserved chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was hot.
maggiemae815 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
more practice? or like, a bit of a fast forward to where they're comfortable and maybe even a little insastiable and their friends are all like, "wtf, since when does sheldon need help organizing his room... three times a week... OMG YOU GUYS ARE DOING IT?!"
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this was really nice ] I liked it a lot 3
Empress Shellie chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I've always been awed by ShAmy writers who can write in character. This is a good read.

And now, I can't get the thought of "eight and a half inches hard" out of my mind.
original-star-girl-78 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Very in character, awkward and sweet at the same time. Good job :)
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
If Amy, not Sheldon, is the sexual being, would it not make more sense for him to find a means to pleasure her personally, instead of the other way around?
Shiyu-hanaoka chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Thank you so much for writing this fluff after that heavy angst story. Thank you also for dedicating this story to me. I love you so much.

I love the flu shot scene and the scene where Sheldon gave Amy a sex toy and a flash drive with his pic. That it such a Sheldon thing to do. I also love the awkward sex scene and Amy asking Sheldon about his penis length. Awkward sex is always the best sex for Shamy and I love to see how Amy felt "competitive" with Penny and Bernadette. Oh man, now I really want to see how Penny and Bernie react to the news from Amy.

Thank you again for writing and I hope I'll see more fics from you.
xKrysx chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was just incredibly sweet and tender - exactly as it should be between the both of them. I love this so so so much. The writing; the characterisation - you did a great job with them.

Thank you for writing. (:
darthnatalia chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Thank you for writing this after all the angst of your last story!

Wow, Sheldon is really a complex character when it comes to sex, right? but he loves her intensely, maybe the passion he feels for her is what makes him more scared, he knows she can leave him at any time and it frightens him because he doesn't know how to live without her any longer.

8 1/2? not bad Shelly, not bad at all ;)

Please continue, you're one of the most talented Shamy writers out there :)