Reviews for Missing Impossible
LADYMALLARD chapter 29 . 8/23/2012
With the tests back and everything settled with good results, Big D and the others including Fluey can breath easyer, all is finally well, with Fluey coming back to normalcy and on the mend. A great ending to an exciting, nail biting extremely well done story, that kept me on the edge of my seat until the next chapter arrived. It kept me guessing at every turn, at times I was nearly holding my breath wondering what would happen next. Great work...I look forward to your next Epic Impossibles adventure...till next time!
EMarie55Plus chapter 29 . 8/23/2012
What an awesome ending! Thank God Fluey's going to be okay. This has definitely earned Favorite Story status. You should be writing scripts for crime dramas, seriously!
EMarie55Plus chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
I hope it's okay if I just review on this last (so far!) page, since my internet time is pretty limited these days (and my Blackberry doesn't always behave).

It's obvious that you love Fluid Man a lot! He was always my favorite Impossible after Multi Man (who first stole my heart when I was 5...that was a LONNNNNG time ago!). Not that I didn't like Coil Man; he was pretty awesome, too. But OMG, my heart aches for poor Fluey, the way so many crooks terrorize and hurt him...especially Jake and the Shadow. Forgive me God, but I can't cry for what happened to Jake-I just can't feel mercy for some depraved scumbag who would abuse and hurt a young person like that. The sad thing is, such awful things happen in REAL life.

I'm anxiously awaiting the outcome of this story. And don't feel bad about writing "dark"...oh man, you should see some of MY stuff! XD I am really inspired to "resurrect" some of my Impossibles stories from 30 years ago, even though I'm already up to my keester in unfinished fics.

Incidentally, I know you don't do requests...but if I can suggest something, it would be nice to see something centering around Multi Man, if ever you're up for it. Keep up the good work!
LADYMALLARD chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
I've been awaiting a new chapter to this exciting story and this was certainly worth the wait for sure. I love the way that Fluey's adoptive Mom entered such a frightening nightmare and defended her son against "that monster" as Janice referred to him and sent Jake to a fiery hell, an appropo punishment. It will be agonizing to wait to find out what the physical turns up, but I certainly look forward to the next installment...till next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
Poor Fluey, things are getting rougher and rougher for the dark haired Impossible. Even with Jake dead he's invading Fluey's dreams and causing him to loose sleep, as well as giving Big D and the others a lot of worry about Fluey's recovery. I think Dr. Phelps has the right idea, about Fluey thinking of his Mom, so that maybe his dreams will be of her instead of that insidious Mr. Cooper. I hope it works and he can finally get some rest. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter, to see if things improve for Fluey so Dr. Phelps can begin checking him out, to find out how to counteract what Jake did to him...till next time.
dleghost chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
Even in death, the monster still tortures Fluey to the brink of madness. Makes me sad whenever he cries for his mom. 'Til next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 26 . 6/6/2012
Wow, what an ending to the chapter. Even though it would have been a more fitting punishment if Jake had been sent to prison for the rest of his miserable life, at least Big D and the others have his confession and information about what Jake gave Fluey, so Dr. Phelps can treat him properly. And they don't have to put Fluey through the anguish of testifying at a trial. Great work, I can't wait to read the next installment to this exciting story...till next time.
dleghost chapter 26 . 6/6/2012
So Jake is finally dead. Glad to see the new chapter is up. Still can't wait to see how the story ends.
LADYMALLARD chapter 25 . 4/28/2012
Yea Big D, That's telling that Dr. Hauss where to get off...Fluey and His Grandfather have had a pretty rough night and at least the other Doctor was smart enough to get hold of the Chief, or with nightmares, Fluey wouldn't have gotten any sleep at all. It was a smart move for The Chief to have Dr. Sinclair get the blood sample, to start investigating what Jake had used on the dark haired Impossible. Here's hoping that Dr. Phelps can get the physical done, so they know what to do to help in Fluey's treatment. I eagerly await the next chapter to see what will happen...till next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
This was truly a dramatic chapter, with Fluey still going thru the terrors he suffered at Jake's hand through terrible nightmares. And his Doctor isn't very sympathetic, considering what Big D and the others have said. It is too bad they couldn't bring in Dr. Phelps or take the dark haired Impossible back to Megatropolis for his recovery. Seems Dr. Hauss is being a bit unreasonable about it. It's a good thing Big D was able to calm Fluey down but while he slept Jake crept into his dreams again and without the Chief there to calm him, the hospital staff had their hands full trying to calm poor Fluey. At lest the night Doctor was smart to suggest they call Big D, rather than try to give Fluey a sedative. What will happen next? This is getting very exciting again. It will be hard to wait for the next chapter to find out...till next time.
dleghost chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
Looks like Fluey is not going to snap out of it any time soon. Can't blame him, though. Til next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
I'm happy that Fluey is finally safe and can begin to recover from the terrible torture Jake put him thru. This chapter had quite a battle between the good guys and Jake. But finally, Jake has his come-up-pence for his crimes. Even though it wasn't the way Big D wanted his capture to be, that vicious criminal won't be victimizing and murdering any more boys. I hope he does survive the gun shot, so he can stand trial for torturing Fluey and murdering the other boys and then spend the rest of his life behind bars. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what will happen...till next time.
dleghost chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
Jake sure put one heck of a fight, but at least Fluey's still alive. Can't wait for that happy ending.
LADYMALLARD chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
Just as the searchers are about to give up and go back to the city the abandoned police car is found by Mike and Phyllis. In a way that poor murdered Policeman has provided the crucial clue to finding poor Fluey. That's the good news, but the bad news is that is captor has returned from his grizzly errand...so the rescue party is hiding to catch him unaware. But, will they succeed in apprehending Jake? What will Jake do once he realizes he's been found out? Will Big D use his gun on Fluey's kidnapper/tormenter, or will they turn Jake over to the authorities? I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter to find out what will happen...till next time.
dleghost chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
The gang finally found Fluey. Yay. But now I have to wait for the peverted sadist to get what he deserves. Hope it won't take too long. 'Til next time.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »