Reviews for The Return
I love it! I cried in the end! One of the best DC fanfics I have ever read! You NEED to read this it's amazing! 5\5
Roxas fleur chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
hiccup.. it really made me want to cry. goods story!
Trixieee chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Why did i read this? And why am i crying? Why! Nice fanfic, kudos to you author-san!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
youre so mean killing my Shinichi Oh well, great fanfic. The story itself made me cry.. 8/10

Peace (v_)v
starfruit-22 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Nicely done gotta admit I don't like killing Shinichi off .still love the story
Double-Tarts chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
I love death fictions too. High five.
tanteibouzu chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
simply amazing
i know its kinda late this review but.i just wanna that you're writing skills .simply amzaing
was well written
it made me cry :'(
i loved it from the bottom of my heart
im a HUGE shinran fan
killing shinichi was just so sad :'( .fit into the story
good job it up
khr1410 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
waaaaaaaah! so sad T_T yet happy at the same time :)
I just followed a story instead of favoriting it again -_-
I love this story :D
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
ive read tons of dC stories bit this one is on my top ten list
it was sweet romantic and so sad i loved it
it really touched me
keep it up !
Willysfeather chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Hello !
May be it's too late to review realizing that I have read it since probably more than a year But I Hadn't an account then. Let me please tell you that this fiction was one of the few that I liked and urged me to write my own. I was touched when I read it and I had my eyes ran out of tears.
I can't find the words to tell you but I need to say at least that it was truly an excellent fiction. I wish to see it as an OVA or even a movie (since they aren't canon) . Afterall Shinichi shouldn't die , only not to break their hearts even more ( Ran and Shiho that is.)
honestly you did a great job, there is an emotion and a certain feeling that I could feel truly and I couldn't stop crying in fact ... this can touch even a non conan - fan and let him cry his eyes out
Meow-chan-15 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
...Shinichi... R.i.p
Meow-chan-15 chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Warning: Blood! If you are afraid of blood, look the other way please!
As if looking away will stop the image in our heads.
Yumeno Katrin chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
This was... fantastic story. But this end... You force me weep.
Optimistic Purple Elephant chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
You are a cruel, cruel, person. But I respect that.
You said you liked death fics, right? Don't take this the wrong way, but I think "like" isn't a word that should be used for this. In a way, I like death fics too, but a better way to put it would be that I, I don't know, respect the point of view and the emotions that these kind of fics bring, and how the author, through only words, can bring on intense emotions. I'm not exactly sure how to write out my point of view on death fics, but I hope you can understand what I was trying to say in the previous sentence.
misuky7 chapter 13 . 4/23/2013