Reviews for The Return
Guest ichiban chapter 13 . 8h
"Sorry for killing off Shinichi" ... really? you for serious?...
Damn these deathfics and their pseudo happy/sad endings. Too many conflicting emotions -_-
i cri T_T
I'd like to think they get that second chance in life...
Whyyyyy? I'm crying like a baby here!' Why kill him? The fiction was awesome and I really liked how kaito came to the funeral but... Oh my god! Why kill him
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
That's so sad... It was amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Well crap. I feel like this APX4869 antidote won't last and he wants Ran to think he loves a different girl so she won't wait forever. Also it's to give Shiho the high school experience she never got to have. poor Ran, poor Shinichi.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
I love it! I cried in the end! One of the best DC fanfics I have ever read! You NEED to read this it's amazing! 5\5
Roxas fleur chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
hiccup.. it really made me want to cry. goods story!
Trixieee chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Why did i read this? And why am i crying? Why! Nice fanfic, kudos to you author-san!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
youre so mean killing my Shinichi Oh well, great fanfic. The story itself made me cry.. 8/10

Peace (v_)v
starfruit-22 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Nicely done gotta admit I don't like killing Shinichi off .still love the story
Double-Tarts chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
I love death fictions too. High five.
tanteibouzu chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
simply amazing
i know its kinda late this review but.i just wanna that you're writing skills .simply amzaing
was well written
it made me cry :'(
i loved it from the bottom of my heart
im a HUGE shinran fan
killing shinichi was just so sad :'( .fit into the story
good job it up
khr1410 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
waaaaaaaah! so sad T_T yet happy at the same time :)
I just followed a story instead of favoriting it again -_-
I love this story :D
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
ive read tons of dC stories bit this one is on my top ten list
it was sweet romantic and so sad i loved it
it really touched me
keep it up !
Willysfeather chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Hello !
May be it's too late to review realizing that I have read it since probably more than a year But I Hadn't an account then. Let me please tell you that this fiction was one of the few that I liked and urged me to write my own. I was touched when I read it and I had my eyes ran out of tears.
I can't find the words to tell you but I need to say at least that it was truly an excellent fiction. I wish to see it as an OVA or even a movie (since they aren't canon) . Afterall Shinichi shouldn't die , only not to break their hearts even more ( Ran and Shiho that is.)
honestly you did a great job, there is an emotion and a certain feeling that I could feel truly and I couldn't stop crying in fact ... this can touch even a non conan - fan and let him cry his eyes out
Meow-chan-15 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013