Reviews for Doctor Logie to the Rescue!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
To cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awe loved this so much!
thataah.nascimento chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
kkkkk amei
xX Jellybean Xx chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
that was really good, you should definatly write mor, if you do then your grammar errors will go and youll hopefully enjoy writing a lot more
thebestoftimes11 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved this! It was so cute and sweet and fluffy, I adored it! Logan is just too cute! I think you captured their personalities really well :) I loved the ending as well, great job! Really liked it, you're a really good author! :D
Someone chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aw,really cute story! Love it
oruanhighluver7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Love it
ms honesty chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
youve been taken in by a troll dear

just cos its on the Internet doesn't mean its true
A Rose With Many Thorns chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I meant to review your story a while ago. I'm I didn't. Loved it. Very sweet.
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
OH MY GOSH! U should continue this...like make a part 2 when Camille takes care of him! That would be sooo awesome! Awww this was sooo romantic and i loved the speech he gave her about wanting a second try! Just soooo romantic! Write more Lomille! i will be sure to read/review it! Thanks! Great job! Btw i loved how she got him sick!Uggg soooo romantic!

BTR girly girl
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Told you I'd keep my eyes out for this! Haha, no this was really good. I loved Logan is doctor mode- you captured his personality perfectly. Awww poor Camille, she was all sick. At least she had Logan to take care of her. This was adorable and I loved it. Awesome job, sweetie.