Reviews for Beware the Weeping Angels
JWang chapter 2 . 8/21
please update and finish! amazing story.
SmileRen chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Oh the Doctor was completely spot on!
OakheadLord chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Well, Weeping Angels aren't very dangerous if you have a time machine. Or if you are immortal.
Akemi2013 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
That. That right there. Was amazing! I LOVED IT! Great job!
thegirlinblink's chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
name is Rose Tyler and the only companion to see the doctor regenerate! She also just so happened to become a part of the TARDIS and have complete control over all of time and space.
leafsdownfall chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Could you write acrossover between Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Hellsing? I've wondered what that would end up like...
swartzvald chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I'd like to see more of this crossover. Seras would make quite a good companion. One of the action ones like Ace or Leela.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Alright, you need to put Alucard in the next chapter. If you want to, of course, and plan to continue the little story,but you really need to do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh my gosh, this actualy works. But God do I hate the Angels-scarist monsters ever! Well, on Doctor Who at least.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Ha! That was fun. Good job!
ElPsyCongroo chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
ummm seras can see in the dark... pretty well.
Avenging Neko chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Haha, that was awesome and silly, inpve/hate the weeping angels, they're creepy and scay. D:

Don't blink, don't look away, don't turn your head, and whatever you do, don't blink.

Might be in the wrong order, it's been awhile, but brrr, so the angels creep me out.

Any chance of a third chapter? Not him taki f her away or anything, just a bit longer with the two before Alucard appears or the Doctor gets to the TARDIS. Strangely enough, despite knowing he's number 11, the only voice I could hear reading his words was number 10. Probably because of Blink. Heh.

Again it's 6am, my brains a bit fried because I didn't sleep yet since the last review, so I forget any other comment that this was adorable. Hee.
The Crazy Breadstick chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Simply brilliant! I love the way it was written and it was just absolutely amazing! You wrote the Doctor very nicely.
Angry Santo chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
IT was wonderful and very cute. Well done.
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Adorable and a very nice visual of the Doctor twirling Seras around in the tunnels while being chased by creepy stone angels. Just when you think the doctor's gone batty his genius shows.

"altogether too cheerful and upbeat in Seras's opinion for the situation they were in." Yup, pretty much sums him up based on the impression I have of him so far.

The conversation between them as they twirled was also quite sweet.

Bow ties are cool!