Reviews for Beware the Weeping Angels
Zaralann chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Very nice!
renakawaiichan chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Wow that was an awesome story. The only thing that I didn't like was that Seras forgets that she has night vision. She would easily have been able to navigate the tunnels with out light. That's the only problem I had.
typicalRAinbow chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I have definitely neglected ff for to long. Dam real life. But how clever! It's brilliantly done. I wonder what Alucard would make of the dancing Doctor? :D I hope you have a very merry Christmas and A happy new year. Take care!
The Lost Hibiki chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
I liked this story quite a lot, I enjoyed your characterizations and the premise of the story. That said, I have to mention that I don't much care for ignoring the fact that Hellsing vampires have perfect vision even in pitch black, something that is cannon to the anime, the manga, and the OVA.

I understand that it needed to be done for the story to end the way it did, and I can't really say anything else as the story is quite good, I just dislike that Doctor Who cannon facts were followed and Hellsing cannon facts were not... Sorry if that seems harsh, I really don't mean to be.

Good luck and best wishes,

TheLostHibiki
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Entirely brilliant and entirely in character. For both of them really. I like the dancing. In fact, I could picture the entire scene in my head, Greensleeves and all (though a truly rubbish song to put a christmas carol to if you think about it).

...

I would LOVE to see 11 and Integra or Alucard. Oh the chaos.

Anywho, thank you for the fun!

Til next time!
joel chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
This is my favorite story of yours for a while.
X3n0s chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Wow that was a lot of fun, and I loved your potrail of the doctor though I kept thinking he was 10, though maybe it just becuse hes my favoret. Will there be more? If not I think a great little fic, it realy brought out the fealing of a Christmas special. I hope this has mad some sense im reading this at 3 in the morning and im kind of tired... -_-
Anon chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
This was pretty good. I really like your work. I hope you write another Doctor Who/Hellsing fic in the future. Maybe with River in it next time?
Splout chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
This is brilliant! Could you do another oneshot between Doctor Who and Hellsing cause I really want Alucard to have a confrontation with the Doctor? PS Your 11th Doctor was spot on!
kyugan chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Brilliance, thine name is Doctor, and apparently Metropolis Kid as well.

And so Seras meets the acquaintance of everyone's favourite Timelord, how will Alucard react?
The Layman chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
As a professional apriciator of Doctor Who, I have to say I was very pleased with how he turned out in this. He was goofy, aloof, and very unpredictable while still keeping his head through it all, as well as keeping Seras in mind. A very satisfying 11, all in all.

Though, I wonder why Seras didn't use any of her Vapiric abilities to give them an edge? Would that even work against the Angels? Eh...

As good as this story is right now, the way you left it off kind of demands that her be a epilogue, maybe Seras meeting up with Alucard again or something.

Regardless, Happy Chiramahanakwanzaka!
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Only the Doctor would think of dancing as a way to combat cosmic horrors.

Oh Seras, don't fall for the old mans charm, many if woman have, and there lives has drastically change, both for the better and worst.

I think you had the characterasting of the 11th pretty down. Felt like him. And with so many different persona from other regeneration, it be tough to get most of the time.

The only complaint I have is the place you left it. It felt like more could of been added. Like doing what they did at the end of the Blink episode by indicating there were more Angels out there. Other then that, it was great.

Great job and have a nice day.

Ps. Since the Doctor is a Time traveler, you think he might of met Alucard before and one of his life time. Of course I bet Alucard might of met Captain Jack before as well. Now can you imagine Jack hitting on any of the Hellsing cast? I'm rambling.
Help chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I love the stroy so far but In doctor who that which captures an angel becomes a angel. In one of the new shows Amy looked into the eyes of one and an angel started to come out for her eyes when they where open. When they where closed it stoped it. The Doctor had to remove the angels from time to save her.
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Omg yay! You would pick the DW villian I find most terrifying. Awesome and horryfing at the same time. Can't wait for more ...and the fun mix of the Doctor meets Seras. Whee!

Til next time!

PS. My phone wouldn't let me log in for it is a hateful device that doesn't approve of reviews (or something)
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Ever since I started watching the new Doctor Who series episode Vampie of Vanice, I wanted to see a crossover with Hellsing. And not only do I get it, it going to have my face Doctor. Awesome.

And nice choices of using the Weeping Angels. From all the Doctor's monsters, they would fit perfectly with the horror genre. And Iman did I feel sorry for that vampire. Never moving or taking there eyes of them and that I'm writing this, WA could be the new ultimate threat for vampires, since they take their energy by sending their victims to the past and leech out their life that they live. And since vampires are immortal, that's a big meal.

Nice job and have a nice day.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »