Reviews for The Promise of Soon
Castlelover777 chapter 6 . 2/3/2017
You came up with amazing gifts for Kate and Rick! A lovely story, I enjoyed it very much.
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Ok, I love Rick's description of his morning voice. :) It's perfect!
unannalome7 chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
I've liked a lot this little story!
Bernard chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
So good, Oh so so so so good. I love how it ended and how it intertwines with that case in the actual series

Absolutely wonderful.

You have the makings of a writer, really.

It's fascinating that you write as if it were the same style as the show, the banter, the feelings that could be conveyed as if it was the actors/actresses expressing them through their faces, their language, the chemistry.

I can't get enough of it. I shall endeavor to read all your fan fiction!
Bernard chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
I have read your most recent stories up until this chapter, and I must say, I am a big fan myself and I feel you have kept the show's atmosphere and the characters down to the letter. I read the words, i read the spacing and the format and feel like I am listening to an excerpt of the show, a scene.

Absolutely marvellous work. I do hope you write more. I will come back and read the next chapters and eventually read all your stories.

They are just, magnificent.

Truly.
life's a mystery chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
great story but I would love to read more :)
ellasmith10 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I'm seriously so obsessed with your stories, I just read 4 in one sitting. Keep up the awesome work :)
Abzug chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I've got one more chapter to go in this story, but I just had to stop to complement you on the Dr. Burke scene. It was as good (and arguably better) than any of the Beckett-Burke scenes on the show. The dialogue was so true to character and psychologically astute. Thank you for writing it!
trishtumbles chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Such a pretty, fluffy, loveball filled journey :)
mojor chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
i love this story! it's been ages since i read it so it was just like the first time all over again. lovely!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter
Tazman10 chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Would just like to tell you how much I enjoyed this story (even if I am a little late to the party).

This is one of the most realistic Castle fanfics that I have read in that, for me, you really managed to keep the characters within the current storyline and not push them too hard to do something that is just not gonna happen yet(if that makes sense).

I felt you really knew these characters and I loved the insights to their feelings. It just felt right and very natural.

You have a special talent for writing and I would like to say Thanks for sharing x
teelduo chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Very romantic. Loved it
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked the way this story was concluded! I hope you had a great holiday!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I enjoyed Kate and Alexis together! Very sweet! All the interactions in this chapter were amazing! I hope everything works out! Did Kate invite Rick, or did her Dad?