Reviews for Could It Ever be Possible?
charmedwizard chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You are good at this writing stuff,but you should add quote (" and ") when a character says something and erase the (-) at every sentence when the character says something but other than that you're good
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
I love your story! It is well written & very interesting!
alice13033 chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
amazing
Wansapanataym chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Awesome story! But seriously? Brady Boxing I don't think his that stupid XD it really made me laugh. The ending was sweet it made me "AAAAAAaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!"
Patrycja444d chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww... the best ending (right now ;)) ever. :) I love happy endings. One of the best Brakayla story I know. Excellent job!
Patrycja444d chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
It was an interesting chapter! Great job! Keep goin' :) I don't like this new dude. I hope Brady will kick his butt.
j chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
you better have them get married! AT LEAST!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Nice chapter! Hahaha love the part where Brady makes his muscles and flirt with Mikayla in the infirmary. Typical Brady!
Patrycja444d chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Haha... :) Nice work! Finaly I smiled today. Can't wait for more. ;)
Patrycja444d chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Good one. It's still a little to short for me but better short and good than long and full of mistakes :)
Patrycja444d chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Good chapter good story :) I've not read too much about Yamakoshi in other stories. I even forgot how conversations between Lanny and the fish are funny, hehehe...
Mahomie4Ever55 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Your story is really good you should keep going!
Patrycja444d chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Good chapter. I don't know what else I can say right now. :)
Gamnut7 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Interesting
Patrycja444d chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Great chapter, a little short but still. I hope for more. :) By the way... Where are you from? (If you don't mind me asking.)