Reviews for Unearnable
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Sweet :)
Waffleface chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was fantastic-and I read your additional author's note on Archive of our Own, and, to be honest, I never really thought of it that way. I always liked the idea that post-game Link/whoever was initially driven by gratitude, but not to the extent that the woman was a prize. I knew that the idea that Link had "earned" something from Zelda (or whatever girl he was trying to help) was stupid and sexist, but never truly dissected it in the manner you did. Thanks for that.
Miranda Williams chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I will find all of those drunkrds and beat the living crap out of them. Didn't their mothers tell them not to drink and fly?
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This one deserves a big, fluffy heart container! XD
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
so so cute :) thanks for sharing!
KamrynTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
It's been a while back since I first read this, and finally, I've been able to find it again. Anyways, amazing story. It was such a pleasure to read. It's so sweet to know that Link went through such a journey just to see his best friend again. :)
fangofthesky chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awww, that was so sweet:)
Guest person chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
AAWW! That was sweet, and funny!
darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
aaaaawwww so sweet!
secretserenity44 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it! What an amazing moral lesson, too. Every person, not just guys, should practice this value.
Silvara bug at loggin chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
It's sweeet! xD

The sumary was corny, but to my surprise, the story is actually mature and straight to the point. Zelda is so weet, and the last line is just intense. Cute! (In the non-corny way. )

The sublte touch of humor(or innocence? gotta love double readings) in Zelda kiss is somehow spicy.
Pansy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very cute, very in-character, I love how you wrote Link! 33 He's so GOOD. Nice details with the type of food they got, too.
ECKon04 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
A bit awkward at times, but I like the way you write your dialogue. All in all, really cute :)
MagmarFire chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is just...insanely well written. THAT DIALOGUE...!

AND THE END.

...So good...
cortisoll chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aww, too cute. I love how noble and pure Link is and this fic really reflects that gentle nature! :) I actually liked how Nintendo ended the game, with a subtlety to how the relationship between Zelda and Link would go, and I love you don't push them together as well. I feel like their relationship would slowly grow into something more romantic as the days go by. Anyway, sort of rambling here... I loved this very much! Great writing throughout!