Reviews for In and Out of Control
Blushingrose1995 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Pls write more. This was awesome !
borednhomealone chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Loved it!
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow. That was amazing.
You should add to this XD
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow, so powerful... ;0)
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh I loved this, you shoudl so do more
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was really awesome! I love it so much!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
loved it amazing & hot
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
unusual pairing, but I really loved it, they kind of fit together
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Nicely done. :)
izziey chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
nicely done. i don't know many people that are in chastity for more than a scene or two, and i haven't talked about it with them, so i can't comment on that. but now i am really, really curious!

a note:

"While I'm not able to get hard with the cage on, in the right position Charlie can stimulate my prostate allowing me to feel pleasurable sensations without an orgasm."

men can have orgasms without ejaculating and without getting hard.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I kinda wanted to read this over and over... either that, or imagine a few more chapters of these two. It was such an unusual pairing but ultimately f*ckhot. Great, great job. I thoroughly enjoyed this o/s and what you did with the prompt.
grrlinterrupted chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Jesus H. Bear, this was so fucking hot... I'd love to see a continuation with Carlisle being bratty/punished, but hey, that's just me. You did a wonderful job!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Love it! Charlie-Carlisle slash is extremely rare and I really like this loving-trusting relationship that has matured over the long years of togetherness. :D
ICMezzo chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh, this was unusual pairing and I wasn't sure what I'd think of it, but now I *get* it. Thanks for illuminating this particular kink so well! -ICM
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011