Reviews for That Was You
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Egad. Will Du is a solid brass jerk. I hope they maimed him.

Motor Ed. Now there's a worrisome thing. He's quite obviously as screwed up as a football bat, and if he gets a decent lawyer, he'll be in the loony bin, not prison, and that means he will break out eventually.

I think either Kim or Selena will have to kill him. Preferably painfully.

Excellent, excellent story! This gets Favorited HARD.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Wait, what?

Did they both faint?

Arrghh! Next chapter!
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
That's a hell of a cliffy. Congrats. Glad this story is already finished.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Fluff makes your readers happy, too! :-D

That was a surprisingly well-rounded set of confessions. I like the way you did that. It all seemed to flow very naturally. Of course, we were all expecting it, and Shego did admit to herself that she'd loved Kim for a while, so ...

Eh. Good job in any case. Your stuff is really easy to read.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
If that IS Motor Ed - - and it looks to be - - the girls are in deeper dung than they know. This is worrying.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
... What?

You're kidding. HEGO? No freakin' way!

Okay. (sigh) NEXT CHAPTER!
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Sorry I haven't left a review yet. Your story just sucked me in and there was no good place to stop.

I've noted that people frequently use sarcasm and a hard shell to hide extreme pain. Shego is very normal in that regard.

Hopefully Ron will come to his minimal senses now.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
great story and will check out your other stories soon. :
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
I already knew it
HairyLimey chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Oh this story soooo needs a sequel i think you've only just set the scene for these two :)
nicole13x chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
defiantly loved this story. it was dark without getting too graphic.
ArchAngel-Wolf chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Wow! I freaking love this story I just found this site a couple weeks ago and this is by far the best I've read so far. I loved the character development and the cliff hangers it was brilliantly written too. Great job.
Sumisukyo chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Huge thumbs up !
Noonz chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
I loved this story it had perfect amounts of everything a reader could ask for. I also admired how the comfort they give each other as victims of such a terrible thing, evolves into love.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 11 . 4/25/2012