Reviews for That Was You
great story and will check out your other stories soon. :
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
I already knew it
HairyLimey chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Oh this story soooo needs a sequel i think you've only just set the scene for these two :)
nicole13x chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
defiantly loved this story. it was dark without getting too graphic.
ArchAngel-Wolf chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Wow! I freaking love this story I just found this site a couple weeks ago and this is by far the best I've read so far. I loved the character development and the cliff hangers it was brilliantly written too. Great job.
Sumisukyo chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Huge thumbs up !
Noonz chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
I loved this story it had perfect amounts of everything a reader could ask for. I also admired how the comfort they give each other as victims of such a terrible thing, evolves into love.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Wow... was NOT expecting that plot twist... It was amazing though! :D
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Hmmmm... Selena... me gusta! :D

GJ? HOW COULD THEY? D:
Ember Quill chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Wow, what an emotional rollercoaster. But with a happy ending. Motor Ed was caught, I assume Will Du got what he deserved, and Kim and Selena are happily together.

I've read many stories where Kim and Shego end up getting together so soon that it feels like it went too fast, like the relationship came out of nowhere. Somehow, you brought them together at pretty much the same speed, but it felt completely natural. Probably because in most stories it starts with them having nothing in common, while you quickly established their shared experience with Ed in the past and they bonded quickly after that.

And I love your choice of "Selena" for Shego's real name.
2d66 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
That was a very good story. You handled the emotions of such a horrible situation beautifully. Except a very few minor errors that everyone makes this story was excellent. I look forward to more of your stories
Redline57 chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
This was good! I don't usually read stories like this, but I read it all, and I gotta say nice job!
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
You're very welcome, Seri-chan. I'm glad I could help and look forward to hunting more rabid plot bunnies (they make great stews _ ).

Ahh, yes. We most definitely prepare for tomorrow night. "What's going on tomorrow night," you ask. Why, the same thing we do every night... *grins evilly*

Ciao!

Doc

BTW:

Is it wrong to think of the My Chemical Romance song "Teenagers" when I read the scene where Kim and Shego catch poor Mr. Du? Somehow I felt it appropriate.
Shivnmcg666 chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
Well done! It was great reading. So is will dead?
Honulicious chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
Oh wow cool! Thanks for the story...so sad that Kim got pregnant! I don't think I could have kept the baby if I had been raped...nope too many nightmares...especially if the baby looked like him. Aahhh

But great way to end!