Reviews for A Drop in the Ocean
Penny chapter 9 . 5/18
You really should end this with Kurt committing suicide or ending up permanently in a mental ward and Blaine and Sebastian destroyed forever both together and separate by the guilt of what they did to someone Blaine knew was fragile. Cheaters shouldn’t get happily ever after while the faithful get screwed.
Sunshine0425 chapter 21 . 1/2
This is such an amazing story I just happened to stumble upon while looking for a new seblaine fic. I really hope this isn't abandoned and the you are just on a little hiatus. Please please come back and finish this story.
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! Please tell me this story isn't abandoned?! It's to good to not be eventually finished.
Pt chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Please update! I love this story!
KAMShark chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
i actually think Sebofsky is a cute/interesting pair, but thats only cause i'm not normal but Seblaine is my all time favourite
SweetTormentedAngel chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
11 chapters in and I feel like Kurt is getting the short end of the stick here. Blaine keeps talking like Kurt is nothing and Dave is so good with Sebastian. Not liking this much anymore
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Udapte please! I want more! I love so much your story... Please,please,please,please!
brittana5 chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
yay, new reader, yay! Awesome story! I was a bit squimish about cheater!Blaine at first, but it rocks!
Misgranted chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
Wow what an amazing story! Only found it a week ago and I've already read it all. Soooo upset that it looks like you've abandoned it but thought I should congratulate you on doing such a great job with it anyway.
PS your seblaine smut some definitely some of the hottest I've read too ;)
Totoro-Pirate chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm getting nostalgic because it's almost been a year since last update and I love this story so much. So I'm just gonna read it again okay. I hope someday you can return to it, it's just so awesome. Sigh. *hugs to you*
ShinnyThePooh chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
It's been a year! WHERE ARE YOU?!
ShinnyThePooh chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
it is actually INSANE how much I ship Seblaine... like they're my OTP and I ship them harder than any other! this fic is amazing! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
MORE MORE MORE! I WANT MORE OOEY GOOEY STUFF!
hearsarahrawrr chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
i love your story! keep it up and i cant wait until the next update! :)
DameDitta chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
i actually really understand Kurts behaviour, hes not acting irrationally, he's heartbroken and wants answers, its what anyone would do, its just that kurt is usually so placid that makes hes anger seem out of character. but if anyone else was to act like Kurt, it would be completely understandable. if santana acted like kurt, people would just turn a blind eye and say it was normal and acceptable for her to be like that, but not if its calm and content kurt. well, well done kurt for having some balls and letting sebastian know that you cant be walked over... although i can see seb and kurt fucking eachother out of anger.. which would be incredibly hot!

im loving the kurtofsky hookup, good for them... ive got one more chapter left until the story stops, so please please update soon, don't abandon this... i need to continue this journey