Reviews for A Drop in the Ocean
Pt chapter 21 . 8/25
Please update! I love this story!
KAMShark chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
i actually think Sebofsky is a cute/interesting pair, but thats only cause i'm not normal but Seblaine is my all time favourite
SweetTormentedAngel chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
11 chapters in and I feel like Kurt is getting the short end of the stick here. Blaine keeps talking like Kurt is nothing and Dave is so good with Sebastian. Not liking this much anymore
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Udapte please! I want more! I love so much your story... Please,please,please,please!
brittana5 chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
yay, new reader, yay! Awesome story! I was a bit squimish about cheater!Blaine at first, but it rocks!
Misgranted chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
Wow what an amazing story! Only found it a week ago and I've already read it all. Soooo upset that it looks like you've abandoned it but thought I should congratulate you on doing such a great job with it anyway.
PS your seblaine smut some definitely some of the hottest I've read too ;)
Totoro-Pirate chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm getting nostalgic because it's almost been a year since last update and I love this story so much. So I'm just gonna read it again okay. I hope someday you can return to it, it's just so awesome. Sigh. *hugs to you*
DarrenCrissLvr chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
It's been a year! WHERE ARE YOU?!
DarrenCrissLvr chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
it is actually INSANE how much I ship Seblaine... like they're my OTP and I ship them harder than any other! this fic is amazing! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
hearsarahrawrr chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
i love your story! keep it up and i cant wait until the next update! :)
DameDitta chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
i actually really understand Kurts behaviour, hes not acting irrationally, he's heartbroken and wants answers, its what anyone would do, its just that kurt is usually so placid that makes hes anger seem out of character. but if anyone else was to act like Kurt, it would be completely understandable. if santana acted like kurt, people would just turn a blind eye and say it was normal and acceptable for her to be like that, but not if its calm and content kurt. well, well done kurt for having some balls and letting sebastian know that you cant be walked over... although i can see seb and kurt fucking eachother out of anger.. which would be incredibly hot!

im loving the kurtofsky hookup, good for them... ive got one more chapter left until the story stops, so please please update soon, don't abandon this... i need to continue this journey
DameDitta chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
this chapter was too dark for me, it left me feeling empty... it was amazingly written, but just left me blank.
DameDitta chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
he. just. ate. a. living. fish.

he. just. called. himself. a. dildo
DameDitta chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
your too hard on yourself when you said this is the weakest chapter yet... yes their wasnt any sexy time, yes my smotache didnt do back flips with the seblaine scenes, yes i didnt jump up[ and down with excitement of the drama... instead i simple read and felt the love of two people who needed eachother more than anyone else. a man who was physically damaged yet not scared because he had the love of his life in his arms. a man who put his gaurd down and admit he was in love and refused to give up and a man who felt guilt, fear and rejection, a man that would never of felt those things a previous year.

you write so well, its beautiful, so if you put urself down again, imma bust your balls... m'kayyy?