Reviews for Sessions
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Very nice. Loved to have one session like this in season 6.
Dmarx chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I don't know how I never found this fic before now, but it's wonderful. You have a great insight into their minds and I think you wrote Kate particularly well. Thanks for sharing this!

Johnny Devlyn chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This story was actually really touching- you did a REALLY good job. Made me tear up at points which is really hard to do to me.
It works as a stand alone, but if you found a good topic to add to it, I'm sure you could make it work.
Good job!
student chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
very well written, believable, true to characters. I wish we could see a similar scene on the show...
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Ok, I was hooked the second I read: "If I lose my place, Beckett, Nikki's going to find a stripper pole to dance on." Bahaha Love it! Oh and I love inarticulate Beckett – she’s freaking adorable!

I love that they’re both so nervous! “someone is bound to break. Or throw up” – haha I somehow can’t imagine either one of them puking so that would actually be interesting lol

Oh my gosh – this fic! -

"Always," he murmurs, and she knows that was for her, not for Dr. Burke.

She smiles at him. "And then you say things like that." She squeezes his fingers.

"It's our thing."

Gah! I’m dying from the Casketty goodness over here! This is amazing!

Oh wow – the hand holding, the looks, just the way you describe how Kate sits and just everything! Ugh! Can I also say I LOVE her therapist so much for making her actually talk about all this stuff with Castle – telling him what he means to her, that she just needs him to keep staying and persevering with her.

God – and the bomb just dropped! Castle’s immediate reaction just made my stomach drop – poor Kate ... she can do this! No going back now!

I’m sorry but this review is just going to be mammoth, I can’t read something as awesome as this and not comment .. mind you I am holding back a bit lol

This part actually made me well up! -

"You heard what I said?" he asks.

She nods, watching him. Waiting.

"Then you know I'll still be here. Because I meant what I said that day." He pauses and reaches over to gently tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "I still do."

*insert my tears of joy/happiness*

LOL the kryptonite/Superman section was soooo good – there they go, off into their own lil Casketty world – I envy Dr Burke – he got to watch all their cuteness for reals!

And this? - Ready?" "Like spaghetti," he rhymes. – my gaaaaawd! I’m sooo adopting that & using it in my everyday vocab! XD

“...or else he'd crawl over the seat, the desk, a mountain, whatever might be in his way, and nibble on those lips himself.” – I loved this! :D

“He wants to jump up and dance, wants to wiggle like an excited puppy ready for a walk”

Oh my gosh! You just made me link puppies AND Castle/Nathan Fillion in my head – now *that* image is way too adorable XD

And wow – you ended it beautifully! Back to their usual banter-y selves – great way to prove to Kate that opening up to him isn’t a scary thing – well ok, maybe it is, but it shows her it won’t change everything they’ve built up to this point, it’ll just make them better :D
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Can this happen?

Can you give this to Marlow and let him steal EVERY word?

I love that she's TOLD him but not jumped into a relationship with him. It's so perfect.
mojor chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
loved this. even beyond the fact that it was just so incredibly well written, and so perfectly in character- i love the journey you took them on.

thanks for writing.
Liv Wilder chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was fabulous. So well written and thought out. You got Dr Burke's interjections perfectly timed and as minimal as they would be in that situation.

I hope they use this device on the show, because I think we'd all benefit from a therapy session like that!

If you choose to write more of this, I'd be all for it.

ffconvert chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Perfectly paced. You write so well and your storylines are so satisfying. Could Marlowe hire you on?

I'm glad you've written quite a lot- I've got lots of your earlier stories to look forward to. (I only just discovered the joys if fanfic a few days ago. Very addicting!)
Persephone33 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wonderfully done! Thanks!
JoBelle chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I always roll my eyes at ffn's reminder that a well rounded review is the best bc it's so obvious and I usually do those but I don't even have a single thing to critique here. It's all just pitch perfect and so REAL and THEM and you made me want this so hard! I think my favourite little thing is Kate's posture during the session how it changes with what she's dealing with esp when she's curled in on herself in the chair and later the tenderness between her and Castle when he wipes the tear off her cheek. This line seriously made me LOL iHe's going to sit in his chair, and act like a big boy, and not sing her name from all the rooftops. Because that would be ridiculous./i I really enjoyed this fic, great job! :)
neshama chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I loved it, so much. I hope we can see something like that on the show. It was a stunning story, and I hope you turn it into a multi-chapter.
SydiaCZ chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I have already read a lot of stories about Kate's session, but this one was one of the best versions. I also really like that they returned to normal after the session - I think it is realistic for the two of them. I hope you will get another opportunity to write a second chapter - really amazing work:)
ghost writer 77 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, that was fantastic. I loved it. This would make a pretty good scene in the show. Great job!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011