Reviews for Somewhere Over the Rye
StarKid McFly chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh wow, this is absolutely brilliant. Completely in character, I can completely imagine this being an actual excerpt from the book. And funny too! Yeah, it was really good :D I hope you got a good mark for it! :D

Rocky

x
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow, this was amazing! You really had Holden in-character; I could just imagine this perfectly. And like one reader said, do you read ? Because they had an article that has all the things Holden thought was stupid in there, hehe.

Anyway, your story was great! I loved it. :)
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow. Holden is extremely in character in this fic. This was excellent! Though I will remember this every time I see the Wizard of Oz again.
lucyjoan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Do you read ?

Anyway, I really liked this, Holden's interpretation of the Wizard of Oz :)
Lexie-Rae chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was such absolute perfection! You had Holden's voice down perfectly, I loved his description of Dorothy and of course the story. If ever there was someone he'd end up with in an institution, I suppose it would highly likely be Dorothy after that trip!

I laughed all the way through. I hope you got an awesome mark for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was amazing. It was perfectly in character. Was he really in a mental hospital at the end? I mean, I figured he was, but it never really stated that bluntly. You know? Anyway, like I said, this story was perfect!
Avox 17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is excellent...and hilarious.

I will never view The Wizard of Oz the same way again lol