Reviews for Humbug
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Yep, Vegeta loves mistletoe...this was a rather sweet Christmas thing, and I really liked it...my favourite line from the story is when Vegeta says: "Woman, I am a warrior, not an interior decorater." That's awesomeness, and what's more awesome is I can actually imagine the guy saying that... - And my favourite line from Bulma: "Two words, Vegeta: My mother." Ooh, how does someone react to that?
This is really cool...and it's something new, and I like it.

KR
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very nice story! I especially liked the part where it was mentioned that Vegeta hummed to Jingle Bells, then Mrs. Briefs off-key Celine Dion renditions. xD Hilarious!
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
How did I not know about this fic? It must have slipped through one of the times when FFN was on the fritz (one of many times).

After all, he had been forced to listen to the Ginyu Force's special musical numbers on occasion—an act that was even more painful to watch than their choreographed fighting stances.

HAHA! I can't even breathe. I was going to copy and paste my favourite lines, but I might as well copy and paste the entire story. I have to say, though, that I LOVED Bulma's threat to 'sic' her mum on Vegeta. Hahah!

"Woman, I am a warrior, not an interior decorator. If I do anything to that tree, it will be to blast it to pieces to make you shut up!"

I had to paste this one because it had my laughing out loud. I just adore how arrogant and grumpy Vegeta gets. It's so amusing. And, of course, I also love his passion. That kiss? Yum! He may be obsessed with training and thinks humans are useless and weak, but he's still a man and Bulma can be one hell of a woman. ;)

Thanks for this (and am so upset I missed it in my updates) - I really needed the laugh. :D
TcEm chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
aww cute :D
TickleMeTurquoise chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You did amazing on this! So freaking hilarious and sweet! :D
Lavonya chapter 1 . 3/1/2012

Vegeta likes Mistletoe.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Excellent story!
catgirl26 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awesome, that was just great! I love Vegeta's confusion at all the Christmas traditions, and Bulma's threat of inflicting her mother upon him in order to keep him under control. The whole thing was wonderfully written - I was hooked with the first sentence and grinning from ear to ear by the end of the third paragraph. The ending was great - a perfect amount of sweetness without going too sappy on us. :)
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very cute story! I particularly like the format of Vegeta's mission to stop the celebrations and his interactions from one member of the Briefs to the next. I thought the end was a little much this early into the relationship, but it definitely served to warm my heart up during the holidays, so I can't think of a way for it to be better. _

Thanks for the holiday cheer,

Chunks
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
lol nice story
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Nicely done. Have to say I'm always amused by the fics where the Briefs drag Vegeta into humn traditions. Bulma convincing him to eat dinner with them was also a good point. My favourite part (at this point) is probably when he wanted to see the tree burn. But that's probably because I'm in a bad mood. I'll have to reread this when I'm not considering kill my past self. Anyways, nicely done. It helped lighten my bad mood.

-d101
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awe! So cute!
grumpirah chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was very good, i thoroughly enjoyed it!
Arien Desol chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It's a good story. One thing I'd like to mention, mrs. Briefs name is Bunny, not Pansy. Besides that, good story