Reviews for Taking Charge
fantasyinmymind chapter 30 . 1/7
What a different perspective! Dumbledore under the control of the Elder Wand! Liked this story.
demoncat13 chapter 17 . 1/6
Nice Dragonriders of Pern reference.
happylady chapter 30 . 12/25/2017
I never get tired of reading this story
I am adding it to my favorites
Gloria
Astra Leo chapter 17 . 11/28/2017
ty for mentioning Dragonriders of Pern :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 9/15/2017
The book is Dragonsdawn, by Anne McCaffrey, and I know that because I've read Dragonsdawn. I love the Dragonriders of Pern, and though I didn't get it the first time through, I did on the second time. Nice to find another Anne McCaffrey fan.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
That was a great story. My only critique is your use of terracotta soldiers. It's a clay that's fired, not stone. And I don't think they would really fit in with the architectural program of Hogwarts. Maybe the soldiers should just be stone?
Rusty chapter 30 . 7/23/2017
Really good story. Unique and well written. Thank you
ASKreader chapter 30 . 1/1/2017
The adults are in charge! Unique story with a few new characters and some neat new plot ideas. I really enjoy GySgt. Samuel Glyphs. Thanks!
kjwatson2 chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
Hermione's mother and father were and are the Grangers. The Lestranges might be her biological parents, but, for all intents and purposes, they were not the mother and father Hermione knew. Yes Hermione may have unresolved feelings and emotions concerning her biological parentage (and heritage), however she still has a mother and father who love her and always have since she (Hermione) came into their lives.
Carolyn chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
Someone has likely posted this already, but I've only just found your work! Anne McCaffrey's Dragonsdawn. Love her books, and your stories!
DarkenedProngs chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
This was awesome! I always wondered why the hell Albus didn't step up and take care of Riddle like he did with Gellert. The muggleborns being descended from squibs is also a theory of mine. This was nicely written, with a good story line. Always a pleasure to find something like this.
digbygreen chapter 30 . 3/29/2016
Great story! Thanks.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
While I kinda like your story, it puts too much of the story on the OCs and doesn't leave enough for the original characters to do. Poor Harry gets nothing at all, and Hermione only gets to open the Lestrange vault after her 'Uncle Stan' gives her the key. Not even the adults get to do anything. Remus and Sirius get nothing and Andromeda just babysits Harry.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 29 . 2/24/2016
Love that last line.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 23 . 2/24/2016
Blibbering humdingers sound like bird to me, similar to hummingbirds.