Reviews for Taking Charge
thonez chapter 30 . 4/24
nice story
Readerjkr chapter 30 . 4/13
This story reads like an action movie, which is very rare on this site. It has some gruesome details as well that make the current rating (K) incorrect. Even though it's just a couple of sentences, I was shocked to read details about child murder in a K story. Please adjust that, as this story is good enough to attract more people and reviews in my opinion. It is very well written and has quite an original HP fandom plot.
Naruto Luffy chapter 30 . 4/3
Very good story my friend.
Publicola chapter 8 . 3/24
Great story, but you lost me when you decided to make Arabella Figg into a certified psychologist and grief counselor - anyone with that level of training would have easily seen what was wrong with Harry and his 'family', and Arabella was just as useless as any other magical adult. You didn't have a problem bringing in OCs to do the dirty work; why stop now?
The Regal Lady Hazel chapter 17 . 2/22
Dragon Riders Of Pern.

Your story is great by the way. Keep writing, I really like direction your taking the HPverse.
WesM chapter 1 . 1/31
A most enjoyable story where an adult actually makes the others take notice.
kathlynscutekid chapter 17 . 1/24
All the tweets of perm by Anne mccaffrey
Mike.Delphi chapter 17 . 1/7
One question seeing the names of the "Dragon Riders" are these Pernese Dragons?
v.dormouse chapter 30 . 1/4
An absolutly brilliant story. Loved it :-)

Keep writing and have fun

V.
Syret chapter 30 . 12/11/2014
GREAT Story!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
Nice! A very well-written story in which the adults actually DO what they're SUPPOSED to! Well done, well done indeed!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
Cool! You just took all the Giants-save one-out of the equation! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
Tee hee. I love it! Nice surprise with Samuel. Very nice!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Wow. Very Nice! Dinner calls, so I shall resume reading after I finish my after-dinner chores...
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Tee hee. You just lost everyone! Well, Dolohov is still alive, but he's like, the only one left. Well done!