Reviews for We Make Our Own
Mewithyouforever chapter 17 . 3/11
Okay, you're lucky. I usually only post reviews after the last chapter, in which I'd summarize the whole thing; but this chapter - and many before - has made me cry with pure happiness. This is another thing you should count yourself lucky for - I don't cry with most fanfics. This chapter was just to adorable and sweet, I will always read this story; over and over till my computer breaks from over use. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
TinaFinland13 chapter 22 . 3/2
Oh my gosh! Where do I even start. This was one of the most beautifully written fics I have read in a really long time. I love this pairing so much and this is probably my new favorite fic of them. This made me laugh, cry, get flustered and smile all at once. You have done an amazing job with this and I am thankful that I was able to read something so wonderful. I would also like to pass on my condolences about your sister. I have a sister that passed away about 5 months ago and I know how hard that can be losing someone you love so dearly. Reading the story about what she was going through was almost like reading a story within a story. When you placed the note about her passing it broke my heart. I am glad that you didn't let it effect your writing though. It really was an amazing tale. Everything about it was perfect. I really enjoyed the flashbacks as well as the main story being told. The only thing that I didn't really like is when you almost killed Dresden. I was bawling like a baby. I took me so long to be able to finish because I couldn't stop crying and when she woke up I started bawling again except this time with happiness. There is only so much a poor shipper heart can take. Nonetheless this was a beautiful story and I hope you continue your writing in the future. Best regards to you.
See Through the Mist chapter 22 . 2/23
WE DAMN WELL LOVE YOU TOO! OMG, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING CREATION OF FANGIRL-NESS! YOU HAVE FINALLY GIVEN ME THE MOTIVATION OF SAYING THAT PRUCAN. IS. MY. O. T. P! I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER AT THIS MOMENT! THIS WAS TOO MUCH OF A PLEASURE TO READ!
-RMS
See Through the Mist chapter 17 . 2/23
You have made my sweet, little, Southern heart SING! I feel love uncurling in my heart and I was crying along with Matthew.

Give me a moment!
-RMS
Maddibi3lschm1dt chapter 17 . 2/21
That was literally the best proposal like... Ever like omg PERFECT
Maddibi3lschm1dt chapter 11 . 2/20
This is really late, but condolences to you, it's always hard to lose a loved one, and I'm sorry for your loss.
I love this story and you are an amazing writer.
Best of wishes to you and your family
Ldrmas chapter 22 . 2/17
Okay I wanna thank YOU for writing this story, not just this chapter but the whole package it was simply an amazing read, or as Gilbert would say awesome! This really was especially hearing what you had to go through to make it happen!
Now I gotta be a downer alittle if the children arn't countries that means they're human right so they're not immortal like Gil and Mat are that's kinda sad to have to bury your children just cause they're not a country personsa.
Anyway I don't to ruin the happy mood. I luv the story to bits and again wanted to thank you for it!
Luv ya! 3
iheartgdragonandgrell123 chapter 22 . 2/15
Omg! This was so good! I loved all of it and I just ouldnt contain my feels! The parts I cried at was the proposal and the birth part I legitimately cried! So wonderful so so very wonderful!
piratespain13 chapter 22 . 2/4
I absolutely adore this story and I can't wait to read more of them. This story was well written and thought out and so much fluffyness sweetness I think I got a cavity but I loved it anyway
TheRandomReveiw chapter 20 . 2/1
I'm still picking up the pieces of my shattered heart...
TheRandomReveiw chapter 17 . 2/1
TAT THAT WAS SO SWEET. I NEED TO GO CRY. *runs to the bathroom*
TheRandomReveiw chapter 16 . 2/1
LOL THE ENDING XD
TheRandomReveiw chapter 11 . 1/31
I know I'm typing this a long bit later, but I'm sure she's watching you! I can sometimes feel my Grandma... Without pain, one has not truly lived... That's what she always said.
TheRandomReview chapter 10 . 1/31
LOLOLOL AT THE BEGINNING ALFRED NAKED DOING THE HULA XD
TheRandomReview chapter 7 . 1/31
I squealed KAWAIIIIIII at the end lol