Reviews for Nightshade
WindSurfBabe chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Interesting...

You manage to pull of the "cold-blooded-killer" character in a way that is both convincing and relatable, offering glimpses of her past and slivers of her aspirations to counterbalance the bloodlust and the violence.

I am looking forward to reading more.
Eipok chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Well she sure is a dirty lass, ain't she? Clumsy too, by the sounds of it. Caught assassinating Lurburk? Hardly worthy of being called a Listener, if you ask me.

As for the Fast Travel? I always just imagine it's a teleportation spell, seeing as how I am the Archmage and my best friend and confidant is a fucking Daedra that I summon to keep me company...and also to kill my enemies.
Eipok chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Interesting, I can tell you that much. Very well written, too, surprisingly so. You've also obviously done something odd with this character, too, not that everyone doesn't make up weird backstories for their characters in RPGs like this. For instance, mine is a master necromancer and destruction mage who sees necrophilia and torture as amusing hobbies and spends his days romancing (successfully!) dragons.

So, post more!