Reviews for Disaster and Discoveries
Silverthornofriverclan chapter 4 . 5/25
No no no Cary and Joe are not allowed to be gay they're not like that I know that now I'm rambling on but still both are strait but good story anyway. *Takes deep breath* Done.
Larkydancer chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
This is a really good story! I know you guys aren't going to continue, but this was really good.
blondie600 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Love this story its amazing! :)
Mrs.1DJessup chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Noooooo! It can't be over! *Throws Tantrum* Ahem... Sorry, I just LOVED THIS SO FREAKING MUCH! :D I loved the ending, and I hope you make another Joe/Cary fic. I wasn't so fond of the idea of them paired together at first, but you have totally changed my mind! PLEASE do more in the future? Bi!

Sincerely,

Girl who LOVES your story. :)
HowDoYouDoop chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I dunno what to say since I watched these things happen and I tell you what I like along the way but congrats on finishing guys~! Nice collab~ /spamslove
Awaitch chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
HowDoYouDoop chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Can FINALLY review~!~

But alas, all I have to say is:

MOAR CUTE HOMO BOYS AND MOAR SIBLING LOVEEEEE

kthnxbai.
lifeinthemacro chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Cute But how old is Cayla meant to be? :P

Rhi
lifeinthemacro chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
:D This is good! I wasn't expecting it to be great, I'll be honest but I really like this :3

I'm looking forward to the next part

Rhi
SuperTeenNewsieAvengerGal chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Oh my god KEEP WRITING! I love it SO much! :D
HowDoYouDoop chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Awwwwwwww, the memories are so cuuuutee~~ My favourite one is the dancing one because boys dancing is so adorable~ I also like the angsty little sending Joe off to Alice coz angst is yummy~ And Alice herself! I bet she like sat and waited for the opportune moment, planning out exactly how long her and Cary's convo would take JUST so Joe would come back at the exact moment Cary confesses love xDD She is my comrade~~

Keep up the good work you two, can't wait to see Joe and Cary confess face to face ]
ShoelessKayla chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Zomg this is SO cute! You go get 'em Alice! Bring those boys together! This is a great beginning and I can't wait for more!
imaginarykite chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hi :D In the second section of Joe's POV, you switch between I/me and Joe/he. Just thought I should point that out :3 Otherwise, it's very well written and I like it :D It has great potential. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FireyHeart33 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is really good. usually I don't like the Cary/Joe stories but this was different. Good job! :)
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ohooo~ your beta is so talented ;P loljk. But seriously, this is really sweet and it was fun working with you guys on it. (Even if you get freaked out when I write and the doc 'writes by itself' lol). My favourite part is probably the whole hand thing (because i like hands) and also Alice. Never met the girl and I like her. Supportive female characters ftw~ And now shes a matchmaker.

Can't wait for the next installment~

Work hard my young ones!