Reviews for Blue Eyed Angel
CrazyAuraGirl23 chapter 13 . 5/18
Yaay! An update! This story is fantastic! The progression is wonderful and we are seeing a lot of development in all the characters, not just Jonny and Jessie. That isn't easy to do and you do it well. Looking forward to your next update, and don't worry about time. Not all of us have an abundance of it. I'm just glad to see you're writing when you can. Again, excellent chapter!
Babi Brito chapter 13 . 5/18
This fic is fantastic! I would not read, because of the theme, but the changend my mind and do not regret.
Now...two yaers?! Please no! You said that "...the end is near", so...finish this story (preferably as fast as possible)!
TimeGuardian chapter 13 . 5/17
It's good to see this going and see Jonny respond to Jessie even more. I'll be here for the rest, no matter what.
Drica chapter 13 . 5/12
Good job, I loved it. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more. Thank you.
harry101 chapter 13 . 5/11
I literally (like a Chris from park n rec literally) can't put into words my excitement that this chapter exists so the fact the it was so good and satisfying and progress was made in such a perfect and beautiful way... Ugh just so awesome and I will always wait for more so happily!
Little-Lady15 chapter 13 . 5/9
So soooo good as usual! I had almost forgotten about this fic until I got an e-mail and almost screamed!
I'm so happy to get an update. And to see that Jessie and Johnny are interacting. I can't wait to read more! I hope the next update doesn't take another almost 2 years but even if it does I'll be here waiting!
DotNetDemon chapter 13 . 5/8
-tosses Jessie a bottle of temazepam- Give that a shot. It's like Unisom and Nyquil had intimate relations with an elephant tranquilizer.

So glad to see another post Goddess Evie :D
Geist1321 chapter 13 . 5/8
I am always happy to see a new chapter of BEA in my inbox. They are always worth the wait. It seems that every time I read the story in prep for the future chapter it happens within the week. Maybe I should do a recap every week. :). Great chapter and I hope to see another soon.
Wadewells chapter 13 . 5/8
Awesome! A new chapter! Let me just tell you that I am totally in love with your fic too. The angst and the drama. I would love to see a court scene. And I can't wait to see Jonny say his first words again. You are a master storyteller!
jdcocoagirl chapter 13 . 5/8
gosh i had to browse this again, to get a grasped of what was the next event is. i like that jessie is getting his silent messages. i cannot wait when will jonny say her name once again. more soon..
DotNetDemon chapter 12 . 5/4
I am really enjoying this story. I hope you can find time to finish it.
Tigeresscrazy chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Wow I've have loved every chapter an am hoping you will finish the story soon you will finish it won't you please say you will I have got to know what happens between Jessie an Jonny an what happens with the trial
Tigeresscrazy chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
This chapter is just as intense as the other ones but also equally interesting it shows you did your homework so your story would be as realistic as possible this is a mark of a good author cause only the good ones are willing to put in the effort it takes to get the facts right I continu to enjoy the story you keep me guessing as to what will happen in the next chapter keep up the good work because you have me hooked big time lol
Tigeresscrazy chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Wow I hope she can stop being angry at her dad soon an I hope that both Jessie an Jonny are able to talk about what happened soon because what they have to say will greatly affect the outcome of jonnys trial this was another intense an amazing chapter keep up the good work
Tigeresscrazy chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Another intense an amazing chapter off to read the next chapter