Reviews for Blue Eyed Angel
dragonicdevil chapter 17 . 6/28
This was a good story, but is this really the final chapter? well then I hope the next sequel will be just as good since the two of them still hasn't really recovered yet, Johnny and Jessie still have to say what really happened. I look forward to the sequel to this one.
Drica chapter 17 . 6/23
Great chapter!
I really can't get enough of the this story. Please update soon...
WadeWells chapter 17 . 6/22
Wow! Jonny finally spoke. OMG!
This was an awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the trilogy. Jonny still has to have his day in court. I wonder how that will pan out.

Can't wait to see the rest!
harry101 chapter 17 . 6/21
... And my smile just grew to joker size ;) Thank god there is another story coming my way. I'd be slightly list without it. Kidding...sorta
harry101 chapter 16 . 6/21
Got a big smile on my face because not only was it a great chapter, but those who wait are rewarded and now I get to read another!

I am glad you took the time to let Race and Estella have the spotlight for a minute. They are great string characters, but don't always get the chance to shine in stories. Great jib as always- in to the next!
Little-Lady15 chapter 17 . 6/19
Yaaaass! This chapter was perfect and probably my favorite! I can't wait to read the epilogue and the story you have coming up next!
P.S. Johnny and Jessie sittin in a tree...lol
Hawkeye4982 chapter 17 . 6/19
That was good but again you left it on a cliff hanger I hope and expect another chapter or a sequel like BEA was for RHG like want to see the what the case against Jonny dropped and that Bi***y drounkerd of a so called mother get what she deserves (a couple dozen swift kicks in the a** figuratively speaking ) and and how where those men I am sure I know how sent them and why but I want the story to continue
jdcocoagirl chapter 17 . 6/19
wow. jonny's able to talk. i liked it.. more soon. i wish there will a nice fluff for jonny and jessie soon. and answer who were the men in black?
Geist1321 chapter 17 . 6/19
End of book two...boo. Trilogy...yeah! It's short but solid chapter to close with. You bring every subplot to a close but keep your main strong through both red and blue series. I'm jealous of your ability to make that look easy. The next question that comes to mind is what colour is the next one going to be. And if it does take some time to start the third installment, that's cool. SL good things and all.
Little-Lady15 chapter 16 . 6/12
Ahhhhh! Cliffhanger ending! I really loved the last part of Jessie on the beach because I can really relate to that. The beach is definitely the place I go to clear my head and feel better. Another great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Babi Brito chapter 16 . 6/11
what?! How you might end the chapter this way?! You are a bad person! And I loved this moment "parents"!
oh my...wait another week...
ponchita246 chapter 16 . 6/11
I've completely fallen in love with this fic. I used to write Jonny quest stuff back in the day (oh Geocities...) And I'm so happy I stumbled upon your writing! I can't wait to read more :)
jdcocoagirl chapter 16 . 6/11
i expected that race and estella and the rest of the football team call their parent, will but i did not expect that she will beguarded and be stared down by the parents. it seemed bias that only jessie should be blamed.
i think race should not offer for medical bills because the players started it. i also think if the principal knew about it he should really disclose this to them he could be charge of administrative case.
i cannot wait how will jessie show a brave front for jonny and how jonny will respond to this. knowing him he is perceptive enough.
DotNetDemon chapter 16 . 6/11
Holy poop balls :( My heart goes out to this poor child. I think another great song for this story would be "Buried Alive" by Evans Blue. Anxiously awaiting another chapter.
Wadewells chapter 16 . 6/11
Seriously ? And you leave it there? Woman, you are worse than me! Where did this Dude Come from? Omg! Now I'm pins and needles!