Reviews for Blue Eyed Angel
WadeWells chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
Okay, I thought that I had already reviewed this chapter, but I guess I hadn't. Now that Jonny is talking, I literally can't wait to see what goes on in that courtroom. And, who is after them? Maybe Zack's mom hired hitmen? She's crazy enough.

So is the first chapter of the next installment ready? Huh?
Tigeresscrazy chapter 18 . 8/29/2015
Please tell me there's going to be an other part to this story I've got to know what happens take all the time you need to write it but please don't just end it like this
Valkyriee chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
Please do write the third part soon. this has been a most enjoyable read and i can't wait to see what happens next.
harry101 chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
I think this may be the meanest thing anyone has ever done to me ;) Loved it obviously and I can't wait for the final story to start!

I have a thought to throw out there for purely selfish reasons. Not sure how long it will take for the next story to start, but if you ever find yourself wanting to write something in your JQ universe, but you don't have time to do it completely from scratch and make sure it syncs with your vision as a whole (totally been there), I think a cool fix for you (and obviously your rabid fans would also benefit) would be to write the epilogue from multiple points of view. I really enjoyed Benton's POV and think it would be cool to know what was going through all of their minds in that moment! No pressure- I love all that you do
CubbiesFan1 chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Damn, why do you do that?! Okay, so no way this is going to end like this...no way!

Even if this is the end..awesome awesome awesome job. It was definitely worth the wait! I hope you get a chance to write some more JQ, but I know you have a lot of other stuff going on as well.

Great work!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
Great chapter! The action sequence was very good and very believable. You always write Jonny and Jessie so well, everything about their behavior throughout this entire story has been totally realistic and within character. I'm off to read the final chapter...or is it? LOL
Geist1321 chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
I don't like you anymore. I read this chapter at 5 am my time and now I have Queen stuck in my head and will be there for the rest of the day. I don't mind the cliffhanger, not one bit but you just had to go and put that at the beginning of the chapter didn't you. . . . I will be waiting for you next installment. Damn lyricosis.
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
No! You can't just end it like that! :(

This whole story has been a feels trip and I love being here on this ride. I can't wait for the next installment.
jdcocoagirl chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
oh whooh this epilogue are you ending it here. its like the last look and then the confession. will there be a bext chapter how will this pan out.
dragonicdevil chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
uh from how it looks now, things won't be easy for Jonny, will he explain more or will he be punished for an accident?
dragonicdevil chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
This was a good story, but is this really the final chapter? well then I hope the next sequel will be just as good since the two of them still hasn't really recovered yet, Johnny and Jessie still have to say what really happened. I look forward to the sequel to this one.
Drica chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Great chapter!
I really can't get enough of the this story. Please update soon...
WadeWells chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Wow! Jonny finally spoke. OMG!
This was an awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the trilogy. Jonny still has to have his day in court. I wonder how that will pan out.

Can't wait to see the rest!
harry101 chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
... And my smile just grew to joker size ;) Thank god there is another story coming my way. I'd be slightly list without it. Kidding...sorta
harry101 chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
Got a big smile on my face because not only was it a great chapter, but those who wait are rewarded and now I get to read another!

I am glad you took the time to let Race and Estella have the spotlight for a minute. They are great string characters, but don't always get the chance to shine in stories. Great jib as always- in to the next!