Reviews for watch me burn
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oddly cute :P
lowi chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
ASGJGDAAGJLKJGSSDJJH STOP IT.

THIS. I CAN'T. OH GOSH.

I. Loved. This. So. Much.

"They like the opened-mouth kisses and being slammed against walls." OF COURSE THEY LIKE IT OMG I LIKE IT WHO WOULDN'T LIKE IT.

"They like to pick fights and tease each other merciless." TEASING HUGOTEDDY OHMIGOSH I WAAAAAANT.

"They like the pain; because with the pain, also comes pleasure." YES IT DOES OH YES IT DOES.

"they manage to make it work, despite how awful the arguments get." YES YOU DO BECAUSE YOU BELONG TO EACH OTHER FROM NOW.

"They're just a little twisted - and that's okay." THEY ARE SO TWISTED AND THAT'S MORE THAN OKAY THAT'S YAY. SO MUCH.

okay sorry about this review but my brain has been squealed out from my head and then I happened to walk on it when I fangirled so it didnt function very well when I put it back after calming down.
exquisitus somnium x chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
i reallyreally/really/ like your writing. there's just SOMETHING about it - perhaps how it's so short yet so satisfying but still leaving room for SO much more... yeah, i haven't the slightest how that made sense. it's just... wow. i'm definitely going off to read more of your work.

k.e x
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Pure perfection, really. Couldn't be better. Congratulations.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I loved this, I loved how you described them as dysfunctional.

"They're just a little twisted - and that's okay." That line really summed up the whole piece, and I loved it!