Reviews for The Princess of Love and Beauty & the King Slayer
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 22 . 3/3
great chapter 22. plz update
Hannah chapter 22 . 1/25
I love this story! I can't wait till she meets daenerys.
0netflixme0 chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
ok you need to update plazzz... It's killing me here..
HermioneandMarcus chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Bella-swan11 chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
Cassia Prove to the queen that is wrong, you can get Jaime abandons you because you can give him what he never could give you a true love that consumed in every sense, where you can have all the children they want and could raise them as their own, that will never hide their love.
Cassia must be smart now that everyone knows you are the heir to the throne, sure many who followed your family should be able to achieve talk to them, you need to be able to reclaim your throne.
Need for Tyrell, in the event that Jaime fuer coward and not even fight for you then use your intelligence to join with Tyrell Loras even if it means marrying foremost you must protect your family from the Lannisters.
As much as Jaime Protect you always going to be weak with respect to your family, you must make a decision do you prefer your family .then with Loras Tyrell casate to regain his throne and save your uncle and premiums fate that awaits them .

Greetings.
NicoleR85 chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
I loved it. Please update soon.
Bella-swan11 chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Cassia now that everyone knows you protect your identity, at least you know that Jaime likes you if the price to recover what is yours is to yield to then do what you ask. You can save your uncle's death you can protect your family from the pain that comes you have the power to do so furthermore do you enjoy yourself I see Cersei burning with jealousy knowing that her brother and lover prefers you.
Tywin sure going to want his son to marry you are an heir to the throne, to the best lineage Lannsister they must be smart to take back what is yours.
Rob sure to learn what happens will want to rescue you, use this to your advantage no matter who is your cousin still can love Jaime beam burn in jealousy to love you only you can be your first win until you find dragons which might help you.

Greetings hopefully update.
Anonimus chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
Why don't you make Cassia find or earn, in some way, dragon eggs , instead or just like Daenerys? I mean, Cassia would be perfect as a Queen, picture her with dragons too.
sassygirl9811 chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is all.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
ManonVarendaz chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
I sincerely hope we will see more of this promising fanfiction. Thank you for sharing your story.
White Dragon 50 chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
That was awesome please please continue really really soon.
NicoleR85 chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
I love your stories. I hope you will start to update your other stories as well soon.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 21 . 5/18/2014