Reviews for Don't Hate Her When She Gets Up to Leave
wildbrownhorses chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
i know you published this years ago, but YES i ship ann and april. it is a real ship. you keep it up :)
TheOneWorthLeaving chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
It's crazy how good this is. The first chapter was terrific, but this chapter is just amazing. The dialogue between April and Ann in the car expresses their characters perfectly and with such economy and grace. Just terrific.
deanna chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
April is by far my favourite character in Parks, because as they say, "still waters run deep". There's always something brewing behind her eyes, underneath her facade, behind her front. She's so much smarter and more insightful than she is generally thought to be, so thank you for giving your interpretation of her.
R3aper chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Damn. That's all I can say. Damn.

(Just so we're clear, it's the good Damn)
R3aper chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I don't know why, but I've fallen for this story.
P chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Sadly nearly no one write about this show on here. You should check LiveJournal, there are more parks&rec fanfictions there. I loved this, it's angsty but very well written.
R. Reynolds chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
... Wut.

I can't even. What. I. What. Just happened?

I've found myself falling in love with this story, and I don't know why.

I regret nothing.

-R. Reynolds
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Everything was actually perfection.
DARWIN51 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
One of the greatest, most amazingly poetic fanfics I have ever read
keizh chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
So I pretty much love this to death.
Radi80 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Such an intriguing beginning. I'd love to know what's with the sad night-time antics.

Good characterizations. Great sarcastic, mean girl, defensive humor from April.

It's a nice start that can totally stand alone but I'd be great as the beginning of something bigger.

Thanks for sharing.
Radi80 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012

Good characterizations. Great sarcastic, mean girl, defensive humor from April.

Thanks for sharing.
Julie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
yes! This gives alot more insight into april! I hope you plan on continuing it.