Reviews for Gerald Speaks
Ms.AnaMaria chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
This is my favorite HA FanFiction. Why you might ask?
’s emotionally, like it hits so many emotions.
2. It makes you really invest yourself in Gerald’s shoes as well as consider the other characters.
3. It has a timeless message that everyone can relate to.

I absolutely love this story!

PS I promise to reread it again and again.
Sasha chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
I just wanted to tell you that besides Helga, Gerald is my favorite in the show, and that I 100% agree with you on the fact that he's often taken for granted. Keep up the good work!
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Nice to see into Gerald's mind, very well written fanfiction!
micaelaann chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I really enjoyed reading about Gerald's insight on things especially his take on Helga. I also like how the flashbacks really flowed with the story.
please ff.net delete account chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This is a very great piece of Gerald. I always like his point-of-views. Don't worry, he's not out of character at all in this. In fact, it seems more clearer to me when I found this insight of him. I especially can see what he meant by eventually everyone would fall for Helga. I guess everyone could see how amazing she is except for herself and that really is the saddest part. I also feel like since he's in a funeral, it's justifiable for him to act this way, whatnot with seeing his mom's in tears and the eulogy she gave that touched close to someone(and another) close to him.

Aside from Arnold and Phoebe, I am always intrigued of Helga's relationship with Gerald. They always seem to come from the same side of a coin while Phoebe and Arnold are the other. I guess aside from opposite attracts, I'm also fond of reading similar attractions. I guess this is why I like the two's relationship. I guess this is why I feel sorry for the ones that aren't to be.

I really love this piece. Nice one!
nakala chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Insightful I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I absolutely loved this
It was amazing and i have to say how happy i am that someone finally realized that most fof all the boys in the show fall for helga
I really appreciated it

Thank you for an amazing fanfic mist people never consider Geralds feelings for helga
And i honesty think they would make a cute couple!
And tottaly make dense arnold realize and maybe jealous
StrangerWays chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I loved this! No one till this day really taps into Gerald's mind. I loved your take in the episode of Helga's monkey illness and how Gerald was chosen to be the keeper of tales.

Also "they all fall for Helga." Beautiful.
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ahhhh

That was sooo sad and so sweet!
Skyhigh Imagination chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Great story, I like how you interpeted gerald :D I also like the coment about every guy eventuley falls for helga, It's funny cause its true :D:D
A.Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Please write a sequel to this. I really like how you portrayed Geralds thoughts on Helga and I would really like for it to be explored indepth. AWESOME JOB!
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hm. Interesting. *grins idiotically* Helga definitely is something else. Its very interesting for a story to describe Gerald's feelings for Helga though I find it very sad. Phoebe obviously crushing on Gerald and I think Gerald is going to act upon it unlike his very very dense friend named Arnold. I find this actually possible, considering Gerald's actions and what not. A person who ignored his cool self and only looked at his best friend Arnold. It makes people...you know. Long for something they can't have.
knk4891 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I loved reading this. The episode references, the imagery, the clever back stories... this is one great fan fic, and you are a very talented writer. Well done. :)
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Lula with the snakes chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow! I loved this little fic, and your little theory.

Thank you so much for writing this!

I mean, I'm aware HA! is a kid's show, but why is it so difficult to find a nice fic (jeesh, I'm such a whiny bitch)?

Anyway, thankyou for a good time!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »